Round 22 Non Essendon Games thread. Scotty21 jumps the gun

Anyone give any ■■■■■ about blues v dogs? I see a total of 8 goals between them in the third. Lolz

Caleb Daniel matched up against Cripps is some real Davey at CHF ■■■■.

I wonder if Bont will be fined for a backhand whack into the nose of a Bloos player? Doubt it.

Dees all over the Eagles.

So that will probably be the 8 set, can’t imagine Cats losing to the Suns next week so no one will push them or Dees (if they win today of course) out.

1 Like

Kind of makes me feel better than we wouldn’t have made the 8 even if we beat Richmond then.

booooooooooooooooooooooo

guess the ground!

1 Like

I desperately want Melbourne to miss out on the 8

2 Likes

Melbourne ain’t winning this

WC need to ensure that Collingflog either play Richmond, … or WC @ Home should they remain in the top 4.

1 Like

WB fans are naturally a bit salty at how FREO tanked their match yesterday…it may have pushed them down the draft order.

Yeah Melbourne wouldn’t bottle it to drop out of finals.
Again.

WCE kick 2 in about 30s, first one with Sheed in an acre of space to Ryan in the goal-square for the tap in, 2nd Ryan wins it on the edge of the square and bursts into 50 to set it up.

60-62 now

It’s happening.gif

Melbourne look absolutely out on their feet.

They win it in the middle most times, but if it’s not a clean mark and shot inside 50, WCE are absolutely blitzing them in open play.

Nothing would make me more happy than Melbourne lose after leading all game

I don’t watch a lot of Freo or West Coast home games but changing the camera angle when teams line up for goal strikes me as pisspoor broadcasting. Petty I know but it’s disorientating.

Reckon Melbourne are a goal away from locking this one down. But they still look vulnerable .

Spewing we won’t make the 8. Very open year.

Surprised Melchoke haven’t rolled over after being challenged.

Plenty of time for that

Just got interesting.

Crows have opened up a lead on North.