Round 22 Non Essendon Games

Go Fark yourselves Dorks

1 Like

Yeah FCFC beat Hawthorn
Thanks but whatevs you still are & always will be ■■■■

It’s not unbelievable that melbourne would choke tomorrow. Unlikely, but not unbelievable.

1 Like

9 Likes

Choke or not it would be nice if they don’t hammer the Lions. Pies definitely realistic chance to knock them off next week.

GWS have been ordinary this year, yet they sit in the top 2. Bizarre season.

1 Like

Isn’t that amazing? I’ve seen about a dozen of their games this season and can’t think of any one of them where I thought ‘wow, this is some team’. Multiple instances of individual brilliance rather than a superior game style or sustained cohesive team play has got them over the line more often than not. I reckon they will be exposed in the finals and it says a fair bit about L Cameron’s methods.

It really ■■■■■■ me off how much they’re going on about Buddy’s goal. How the ■■■■ is it even a contender for goal of the year? It shouldn’t even be goal of the week ahead of Conor’s

I thought I saw them absolutely gel last week, and finally live up to their promise.

Fk they were slick,… especially breaking through the press,… and all the young blokes looked like they finally really believed in themselves.

Unfortunately for our flag chances next year, … they will likely fall away and go back to self doubt under finals pressure against experienced teams.

It was a cracking goal.

Cmon Lions

10 Likes

What do you think Garlett said? Must have been something for Beams to react like that.

Love the clash strip lions v dees?? Red and blue vs red and blue

That was a bit crude

brisbane are playing better, but they are a much worse team

Yer, they got a crucial goal right on the half time siren, but geez that last 60seconds was ugly.

Decent contest though.

Melksham is in a nice run of form of late. Good on you Jake…

2 Likes

Hibbo just killing it

Why’d u have to go Pig .:disappointed_relieved:

So we could get Begley

5 Likes

THey have some decent elements that could be something pretty good in another 18 months. Finally look to have the right coach for their group.

1 Like