Round 22 Non Essendon Games

Please footy gods, give us Port or the Tigers

2 Likes

I think the Pies will have Wells, Grundy and Goldsack back next week. I’m tipping them to win.

This.

To get the Tigers we need them to lose both games right?

Nah, they just need to lose one. Assuming both Port (against GC) and Sydney (against Fark Carlton) win next week.

Whelp, looks like I’m watching the Freo game this evening. Deathriding all these teams is exhausting.

1 Like

We would also need melbourne to lose next week right?

Who would the winner of 6v7 play? Loser of 1v4 or 2v3?

Would be nice to get tigers week 1 then Geelong week 2. Would probably leave a ■■■■■ of a prelim though!

Yeah, that’s true, Dees need to lose too if we’re to finish 7th and play Richmond. Technically Richmond could finish 5th if one of PA or Sydney lose but that’s not likely.

And the loser of 2 vs 3 plays winner of 6 vs 7. So in an ideal world, not that I’m getting too far ahead of myself, Geelong finishes 3rd and gets beaten by GWS in week 1, and then we beat Richmond and meet Geelong in week 2.

Carlol has been booked for punching at 1/4 time. He started a melee.

1 Like

fists like buckets

That free kick against swallow is a joke. Even worse than the howlett one last week. Are they trying to kill the tackle?

1 Like

Certainly wouldn’t want to get ahead of ourselves. Adelaide in Adelaide will be tough in the prelim…

1 Like

That was the 10 worst seconds of football I’ve seen in quite some time.

WAs just missing the Benny hill music.

We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it and when we do, we shall stroll across quite easily I should think. The following week will then be a lay down misère. Guys it’s that simple, I think we’ve got this one in the bag.

Score is 39-39

“It’s a very even game so far if you look at the stats” - Mr Lite n Easy

2 Likes

No Wells and Adams for the Pies

And by punching it appears they mean an open-handed push to the top of the chest/shoulder (nowhere near the neck).

Rough as guts headband braid made from his own hair. Best hairdo in the AFL. The head on Gilbert too, Neanderthal.

1 Like

These threads are useful for only watching the “good” bits. Thanks.

That was quality garbage.

1 Like

Freo with the first three shots on goal against the Tiges.