Round 22 vs Richmond - Changes & Preview

We do tend to play our best when nobody rates us a chance. Of course it doesn’t always happen, but it’s possible.

4 Likes

Dead set, have you even seen their injury list. Not heard of a single on of them, other than Nankervis…

https://i.imgur.com/TvVKNfo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

…can you please charge your phone?

21 Likes

We should pinch thier fitness guru

Fixed

1 Like

And Nankervis is likely to get up, any how, and there are no season ending injuries, mind you, their season is a looking like being a bit longer than ours at the moment.

I’ve heard a bit about how some of their tactics are energy conserving, which would reduce the stress on most of the players bodies.

We are holding up deeper into the season than usual, but a lot of sides are falling apart under the strain at the moment, with a lot of injuries to most sides, except these guys.

1 Like

Richmond are a Rance,Cotchin,Martin injury away from falling apart

3 Likes

What are you suggesting we should be doing in the first quarter next Friday, and who do you think should do it?

Just like the bombers, livin on the edge!!!

https://i.imgur.com/Lcy6En0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

11 Likes

Current forecast suggests there may be some rain Friday evening.

Smith to smash Cotchin at the first bounce where he’s hampared all game

30% chance of a shower, would barely grease the ball

Yeah says 1 to 5mm

Dea, probably could get away with him not playing the following weeks.

Not that I’ve thought about it…

Read a lot of posts in this thread on how we are going to win.

Still finding it hard to imagine our boys singing the song on Friday night.

Richmond are at $2.50 for the premiership. And even then I reckon those odds are juicy.

Who did they lose to last at the G?

1 Like

I’m not coping with that 1%.

Is that a sign though?! Probably represents our chance of winning!!

All good, relax, plugged in now and can blitz to the early morn.

1 Like

Richmond fans are saying " Some pelican like Laverde will probably bob up and kick 6 goals."

1 Like

WE’RE GONNA WIN…

the toss and elect to bat

2 Likes

Win or lose - I want us to be fired up. Leave everything on the line to the point that our players collapse to the ground after the final siren.

This game means nothing to Richmond in terms of their season, it means everything to ours. I want our players to show it.

9 Likes