Round 22 vs Richmond - Changes & Preview

Same here - only made it down for last week’s game vs St Kilda & our win v GWS back up in Shitney

1 Like

No chance

Are we really hinging our win on Astbury being out? Cotchin is a big loss, but Astbury, really!

Astbury has been massively underrated the last year and a bit.

6 Likes

I think Astbury has been very good this year.

3 Likes

Correct. Hugely underrated.

They’re gonna be missing as a minimum 3 of their starting 5 mids and their #2 key defender who actually goes to the #1 key forward a lot. Those are some big outs.

2 Likes

We can’t afford to go handball crazy. Their pressure is too good for that approach to not unravel. Badly.

Need to do a deal.

Let us win and we’ll let Riewolt kick 9 and otherwise no bruises.

Everyone wins except Norf who miss out on finals and Ben Brown who misses out on Coleman

2 Likes

I disagree

Astbury hasn’t had an any better year than last, or the year before last, lays few tackles for a backman and dines out on the fact Rance, Grimes and Vlaustin cover his ■■■ because he is easily beaten. His is a big size who is barely smart enough to plug a hole in the zone where the coaches ask.

If I was coaching I’d be getting brown to run him raggard and isolate him one out.

Now that I’ve said that he will probably have ten intercepts and BoG on the weekend.

lel

Very underrated. Astbury generally takes the best fwd so he’d have had Hooker this week.

Grimes would have probably gone to Brown and Rance on Stringer and thus a spare when Stringer pushes into midfield.

Hopefully Hooker has his clunkers on and they forced to move Rance there to be accountable over a kid like Garthwaite

Things getting very, very interesting now…

1 Like

Raz out Dea in… Only change IMO.

Hooker forward.

I would love to end their finals hope. Whether it be through them copping lots of injuries and or loss of confidence, i like to tell my grandchildren that this was the game that broke the Tigers and is the reason for their decades long bog at the bottom of the ladder.

7 Likes

damn, that’s a fair while to be taking a crap

2 Likes

$9,367.60 fine coming up

4 Likes

BLTZFND

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind replacing Raz with Green as unpopular as that sounds. Think he could get us a couple of goals.
I also think we will need Dea as we don’t have many options for Caddy and Dusty up forward. Not sure who comes out unless any of Goddard, Saad or Hooker don’t get up.

Don’t forget to support the pies on Saturday Heffsgirl. Pretend like you really care about pendles, bucks and Mr HG enjoying his footy team, and then after the game spoil his day by telling him you were just faking.

3 Likes