Round 22 vs Richmond - Changes & Preview

Forgotten how rare it is for us to play on Friday night at the G.

Last time was in 2014 against Richmond (the start of their 7 game win streak against us).

I would bring in Guelfi (I assume he is available) for Fantasia.

I think Guelfi matches up well with Richmond’s frenetic bash n crash style of play.

6 Likes

Tomorrow night is a perfect time to end it then.

Dea must play.

2 Likes

A plea for Dea.

1 Like

Sounding like Raz may be the only forced change, which is pleasing.

My guess is Guelfi or Laverde to come in for him.

There is an established narrative and at 10.30 Friday night, the story will be written around that.

We win, there will be no talk of how great we are, the talk will be that outs like Prestia, and Cochin, mean Richmond was not at full strength.
By contrast if Richmond win, it will be about how great Richmond are bla bla, ( and rightly so) but there will be no mention of Fanta and the forgotten man, Daniher, or any of the other outs we have.

3 Likes

who cares?

3 Likes

Does sound like it. Over on bigfooty they’re saying on radio they announced that Hooker, Goddard and Saad would all be playing.

Seeing Richmond’s outs, massive opportunity. The Tigers will still be tough to beat, but we can do it if we stick to what has made us a very good side over the last 10 weeks. I’d feel better is Raz was in, but we have enough weaponary to push them. Now would be the ideal time for Stringer to drop half a dozen on the Thredbo survivor and lead us to victory.

1 Like

Play Matty Dea so we can lol at them.

2 Likes

Unless Matt Dea one day ends up the match winner against them in a grand final why is it worth loling about us having him?
They wouldn’t care about him at the moment

1 Like

I stand by the old Matty Dea thread title.

3 Likes

Goddard is going to run out tomorrow in crutches isn’t he ?

1 Like

I reckon if we play the way we want to play we are a chance.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind Dea and Guelfi for Fanta and Goddard (sorry BJ)

GET
HIM
IN

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah the Goddard one is strange, “if” true. He was hobbling pretty badly and surely would not be anywhere even close to100%, if ever you needed a reason to rest him this would be it. Get him right for the week after.

For his and the teams sake i hope it doesn’t back fire, the meltdown on here will be volcanic. And rightly so.

1 Like

Zimmer Frame more likely.

1 Like