Round 22 vs Richmond - Changes & Preview

No Fantasia, no win. Although even with him it would be difficult.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Shane Edwards is lining up a 4 Goal 30 touch game.

3 Likes

Edwards and Caddy need to be fkn watched.

SUBSCRIBE

1 Like

I don’t see how we beat them with a patched up team.
But with a reasonably first choice team, and a bit of brave play, they are definitely beatable.
Just don’t think it will be this week.

1 Like

samesies.

15 Likes

From my experience in junior sport as coach or trainer (medic) concussion requires mandatory one week rest and a medical certificate wit hpermission to return to play.

Every team is beatable on any give day. (EFC 2000) You need a very good strategy, a flexible coaching plan and a willingness to adjust that plan on the run to accommodate the way the game is played.
I am not convinced we have the game day coaching team with the capacity to coach the team to a win, as opposed to the team winning playing to the existing game plan.

Good looking’ rooster

2 Likes

Holy moly.

We actually haven’t beaten them since the night of that gif Rance kicking it straight to Howlett when he kicked 5.

Wow. Overdue

3 Likes

We should just aim to get he ball to 60m from goal and have Myers at CHF taking pot shots from outside 50 over rances head.

1 Like

Can’t see it I’m afraid, big outs against the best team of the last two years. As John would say “it’s another great opportunity to learn”. I just hope we can be really competitive and be in the game for long periods.

Agree with most of the views - Geulfi and Dea the ins for Fantasia and Saad. Hooker to start forward.

A good start would be lowering the eyes a tad going forward.

Playing someone on Rance would be great too.

2 Likes

It won’t be the game day coaching that loses us this game.

It will be the players at their disposal. Both sides at full strength would give us an idea of how far off we are. The coaching panel have had to completely restructure the forward line several times this year and have done it well. No Daniher, Fantasia or even McKernan to kick to and doubts on Saad, Hooker and Goddard against the best side in the comp with no injuries and able to have Cotchin play 50% game time against Gold Coast is a player availability challenge.

Assuming Chook and Saad both come up…

Out: Fantasia, Goddard
In: Guelfi, Dea.

1 Like

Can’t see us not winning by at least 30 points. I think it’ll be one of those 1st quarters where come out and put 8 goals away to their 3 behinds.

I’m usually negative when it comes to our chances against anyone but I think we’ll turn them over this Friday night

10 Likes

Who is simmo’s waifu?

So you’re usually negative but in the face of all our injuries, their extremely impressive record at the MCG, our poor record at the MCG, and the 70pt thrashing they handed us in the Dreamtime game, you still think we’re gonna win.

What are you on and where can I get some?

6 Likes