Round 22

Fark Carlton are farked

GWS just ripped them a new one in that quarter. Welcome B Bolton !

Fark Carlton are farked

8 goal 1/4!

Followed up by a 7 goal last term for a 81 point thrashing

Fark Carlton were not tanking, they are just very average with a list that makes the Bombers look great. Hope Buckets was watching

The new coach was watching. And probably thinking how much of a cooling off period his non-contract has.

Why can’t we have Jake Stringer?

Nth v Bullies is a good contest thus far. Hope the pups get up and smash the flogs.

I put $10 on Brisbane to beat Hawthorn. I never bet, and I think I might have stuffed it up. Either way, it would be great if they won.

I wouldn’t stress, the Dawks will run all over them as the game continues The Lions are not going to give up pick 1 if they can avoid it.

Yep, worked out well. I’d like to thank my Mom and my Dad, and Jezuz.

Fark Carlton are farked

So is Bolton coaching them now? I mean, today?

I don’t reckon I enjoy anything more in footy than Brad Scott annoyed.

I love it, it is so good.

Come the fk on Bullies!

To think the dogs will win a final after playing finals 3 or so years ago and here we are 10 years since winning a final and playing in only 2 finals since 2004.

Love watching the Bulldogs, great game style, & good to watch Cuddles as he continues to improve.

I’m right behind them for the finals, & well & truly on the Cram Tram. Like Rolo, I’d have him back in a second.

Smiley McHappyyap wasn’t smiling in the stands yesterday at Spotless Stadium.

Fark Carlton are farked

So is Bolton coaching them now? I mean, today?

No Zim, but he was watching.

We had his red pen out, crossing off names on his footy record, both players and coaches I reckon.

RADALAIDE!

RADALAIDE!
WOW

Remember when we were all glad to get rid of Campo because he was a ■■■■ coach. Good times.

Remember when we got rid of Jenkins?

Remember when we got rid of Jenkins?

We didn’t.