Round 22

Did anyone hear what bt just said
About the Hawks covering up the cameras in the rooms? No one talks trash about the AFL and the Hawks and lives to tell the tale.

He’ll be calling husky races in Siberia by the end of the weekend.

Something along the lines of “we spent $x on the tv rights and the erm viewer deserves to see this.”
And that fraggle that played for geelong chimed in with “that’s childish” or some drivel.
Fkheads. Pure unadulterated fkheads.

About the Hawks covering up the cameras in the rooms? No one talks trash about the AFL and the Hawks and lives to tell the tale.

His point was valid. If the AFL are fair dinkum they will fine the Hawks big time given how much money comes the TV rights. We will wait and see if they do anything though.

Did i jusr see lewis punch someone in the face?

No. Didn’t you hear the commentators? He was just trying to push Lycett away. With a clenched fist. In the face.

I’ll feel dirty doing it but by crikey I’ll barrack for the pies next week if it means the Hawks finish outside top 4

Worst looking away strip ever, .. or any kit for that matter.

They give it a fair run for having some of the worst jumpers ever worn on an AFL field. Here is a small sample thanks to @mero and footyjumpers.com. I realise some of them are for good causes. The clear issue is pooh brown and urine gold don’t match well with other colours.

Probably the all time worst jumper.

Until this one came along

This is also a stinker

As I said pooh brown doesn’t go well with other colours, especially pink

And then tonight’s jumper - their indigenous jumper for 2016

No. Didn’t you hear the commentators? He was just trying to push Lycett away. With a clenched fist. In the face.

Imagine what they would be saying if Dempsey did it

No.

It was more in the throat than the face…

Lol… fking “Fraggle”

Beer spit induced.

Has another team gotten such an armchair ride from the maggots? Ever?

Sick of whatever the interpretation of hawks dropping the ball is.
Well done, go pies*

• Next week only

FINISH THEM

His point was valid. If the AFL are fair dinkum they will fine the Hawks big time given how much money comes the TV rights. We will wait and see if they do anything though.

Why would they pay again when they already buy their freekicks?

If Nicnat and Cegler both did knees that is a massively suckful night of football.

If Nicnat and Cegler both did knees that is a massively suckful night of football.

It’s interesting that Ling was talking about a lateral ligament injury as in the reply it looked like his leg/knee bowed medially (for Natanui)

By the end of the weekend the Hawks could drop to 3rd and miss out on home finals. Laughing.

They’ll only miss a home prelim if they don’t win in week one.

If Haw def Coll 17, but

Cats def Lions Dees 17

Crows def Port Eagles 17

Swans def Nth Rich 17

All on better % so Hawks 4th, and a good chance they meet Swans at SCG

I loathe WCE but that was thoroughly enjoyable with the sound turned down. Hawforn looked really flat at times, I’m really hoping the wheels fall off with midget’s temper.

Then they can go back into oblivion for the next 3 plus decades.

Hannebery