Channel 7 won't be happy.

Plenty of spectators will miss out.

Local footy finals get screwed over.

Channel 7 won't be happy.

Plenty of spectators will miss out.

Local footy finals get screwed over.

:) well said

Finally, a Saturday arvo game. 

and its an away game.. can't use the home game membership so we are putting money into the AFL / Carlton coffers.. Still love the MCG on a Saturday afternoon, especially v Carlton so won't  pass up the opportunity to go to that one.

#FarkCarlton

and its an away game.. can't use the home game membership so we are putting money into the AFL / Carlton coffers.. Still love the MCG on a Saturday afternoon, especially v Carlton so won't  pass up the opportunity to go to that one.

yes, on occasion we do have to play an away game. if we start complaining about away games our sense of entitlement has grown way out of proportion 

cool

So 2.10pm start is dead, buried, cremated?

Damn, I've been gagging for a saturday arvo game outdoors all year, and I'll be in the Nevada desert for this one....

Mid afternoon grogsquad at the g on a Saturday?

Cant Farking WAIT!

#FarkCarlton

I thought I heard that Carlton and Collngwood games profit were split 50/50.  And Richmond didn't want this deal.  Can any one confirm or correct this?

#FarkCarlton

Can't help but feel that the 1:45PM start time is sheer ■■■■■■-mindedness from the AFL.

'But the fans want 2pm Saturdays at the 'G!'

"No!'  *Stamps foot*  'I won't!'

Blues to be privately seething on Mad Monday

Can't help but feel that the 1:45PM start time is sheer ■■■■■■-mindedness from the AFL.
"No!' *Stamps foot* 'I won't!'

I thought it was a TV thing? The early starts suit the way foxtel want to program.

#FarkCarlton

"No!' *Stamps foot* 'I won't!'

I thought it was a TV thing? The early starts suit the way foxtel want to program.

I'm sure all the fixtures are directed by tv.

Who would've thought it! A Saturday arvo game at the G!

Tickets on sale from:
Mon 11 Aug 2014 9:00AM (AEST)

Tickets on sale from:
Mon 11 Aug 2014 9:00AM (AEST)

Pick em up on your way to the public gallery at the Federal Court?