Round 23

Wish JD could draw softies like that

So are we all barracking for the Lions tonight? I want to see Carlton win the spoon!!!

Cats v Crows about to get underway. I’m cheering for the Crows.

what an ugly game of footy

So are we all barracking for the Lions tonight? I want to see Carlton win the spoon!!!!

Nope. Don’t want Carlton having the first pick in the PSD with Carlisle looking likely to leave. Terrible result for us.

Unfortunately it looks like the Doggies haven’t turned up in Brisbane.

So are we all barracking for the Lions tonight? I want to see Carlton win the spoon!!!!

Nope. Don’t want Carlton having the first pick in the PSD with Carlisle looking likely to leave. Terrible result for us.

Unfortunately it looks like the Doggies haven’t turned up in Brisbane.

Doggies back into game mode and now lead

I don’t know who Hartigan has photos of.
Can’t football. Has never, ever been able to football.

I don't know who Hartigan has photos of. Can't football. Has never, ever been able to football.

I remember earlier in the year watching three full crows games in a row, and Hartigan had a bag kicked on him all three weeks. Even when they moved him, the opposition seemed to intentionally kick it to his man.

I was referring to him as ‘Steinigan’ for a while there.

How could anyone not take joy in Carlton winning another spoon?!?!?

WHAT. THE. ■■■■.

those fox footy ads with the kid in his bed looking at the moon with billy brownless’ face in it.

disturbing

That was Sandy Roberts’ face. But your point does stand. Very disturbing!

fark caleb daniel is good.

Adcock - 20 touches and 4 goals but apparently not required at Brisbane next year

How could anyone not take joy in Carlton winning another spoon?!?!?

If Carlsum get the wooden spoon it allows Carlisle to walk in the PSD if he so desires. We get nothing for him.

That is, of course, if he wants to leave and wants to screw us over.

Don’t care about Carlisle. Carlton spoons bring me happiness.

If Carlisle walks, he’s a prick. Will deserve Carlton.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! Go Lions!!!

The funny thing about the Lions winning today, is that Adeliade could have had a home final next week by beating the Cats, they screwed that up. I like it.

Everyone is a winner!!! Except those Carlton ■■■■■■!!!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOONERS!!!

Everyone is a winner!!! Except those Carlton ■■■■■■!!!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOONERS!!!

They are not spooners until later tonight. I won’t count the chickens just yet, this weekend is throwing all sorts of issues.

Leppitsch needs to go, what the fk are they doing.

Pick 1 and Leunbergers picks 2 downgraded for a meaningless win.