Round 23

The umpires will get sucked in by home crowd cheers eventually. Adelaide will still win

Yep darling to essington

Gaff is much more than a hard running receiver with foot-skills. He is a very clever player, who thinks his way through situations. Would have loved him at the club.

Bruce: “Oh, well done Darling!”

Good night adelaide

Aceman would be loving this more than an Essendon win.

Hilarious stuff in Adelaide. Crows are throwing away a “double chance home final” (2nd) and now will get just an elimination final (5th). 22 rounds of footy you set yourself with a R23 home game against an injury hit side sitting 5 spots below you with a win to get you a near-walk up start to the grand final and you blow it!

Crows having a dead set shocker
Some serious Essington mistakes being made tonight

same story as last year, west coast smash going into finals then choke something chronic in the grand final.

same story as last year, west coast smash going into finals then choke something chronic in the grand final.

As long as they’re not playing Hawthorn that’s fine by me.

Well done Giles, absolutely spanked Jacobs/Jenkins tonight

West Coast have found one with Tom Barrass. Looks a very good long term prospect as a key defender.

West Coast have found one with Tom Barrass. Looks a very good long term prospect as a key defender.

Yep, They know how to find key position defenders.

Crows having a dead set shocker Some serious Essington mistakes being made tonight

That’s respect

ffs adelaide ffs my tips dammit!

Radelaide.

Solid Lad, looks the goods, 11th game I think

Thought Adelaide had already made the GF based on the suck fest they copped mid week.

LANG AND LAV

FUARKARKRKKAK

draft midfielders leave these kids in the forward line.

i don’t know where i’m posting anymore.

Geelong making sure Paul Roos remembers his last game.