Round 3 2017 Non Essendon Games

Good to see Swans go 0-3. Just soured by the fact Pies won.

2 Likes

That swear filter malfunctioning again!

Forever, Just imagine it. After five consecutive wooden spoons, in the year 2064 he gets transported from a nursing home to coach his 1800th game at the G and in the pregame interview is asked if he ever imagined he’d coach Collingwood to such a milestone? To his reply “What’s a Collingwood? I hate milestones!”

Nothing wrong with this result, it just means we get a chance to snuff 'em MINISTER MODE in a couple of weeks. Don’t stress, blitzers :slight_smile:

Or that useless Yank comes back in and kicks 4 in a quarter

The game itself was pretty ugly.

Boundary line movement, hard scrap with 5 midfielders on each side battling in every contest and out on their feet. Ball handling was off the chart bad and throws and drops not paid.

Mayne is something though. Carried on his freo form but with a much larger pay cheque. Congrats to him.

Good for them to get the pressure of a win out of the way. Can’t see them having much of an effect on the rest of the season though. Could pinch a few but doubt they’re September bound.

Hey Hey Hey… You’ve gone too far this time.

I thought Jimmy looked like a hybrid of Z Dawson and the guy from facebook?

There was a lot of intensity around the footy, but the ground is just too small for elite level athletes to play on. Ridiculous.

Treloar looks to be some kind of player, but tries to do it all himself

Sydney’s next two games will define what they do with their season: West Coast and GWS. They lose both and they are 0-5 and no chance this year.

It’s probably already too late but I recall a side that had 2x points after round 5 and went on to win the flag.

$4.80 for norf against GWS in Tassie is stunning value

1 Like

Fark Norf

1 Like

Oh yes ■■■■ them indeed but it’s still good value

1 Like

I couldn’t ever bring myself to put money on them. It would feel like I am donating to their tin rattling.

North v GWS is about the most boringest fixture they could throw at you on a Saturday arvo

2 Likes

$4.80 on Norf would make me their major shareholder

9 Likes

Brad Scott to blame dodgy flathead tails on the spirit of Tasmania for the loss

1 Like

Lol there’s nobody there

WTF is Brenton Speed doing calling footy