Round 3 2017 Non Essendon Games

He trained with South Fremantle.
He was also acting runner? Wtf he must of really hated GWS.

Great effort Dockers. Some fkn excitement machines in there.

Bit more accuracy hitting up targets, they would have shitt this in by 7 plus goals.

Good on Freo.

Dropped a bunch of dead wood. Brought in a heap of kids / inexperienced players. Took game on whenever they could.

McCarthy looks like someone out of that swamp people show about hicks from Deep South. ■■■■ hair and moustache. Also can’t mark to save himself.

3 Likes

Tips are in the toilet. meh.

2 Likes

Farkport

Sprinkling of the old with alot of the new according to Basil. I like Bell, inperson, he’s a top bloke.

Lol Judas, enjoy your suspension. Lewis got 3 for that. Surely bad record (drugs suspension) means more weeks.

4 Likes

The dockers were good, but I think there was a decent part of that win which was being just as willing to scrap for every contest as the dogs. Always having one more effort is one of the dogs’ defining traits, they seemed a bit nonplussed by having a docker with them every single time.

1 Like

Troy Longmuir and Justin Longmuir weren’t very good.

wtf is going on here.

6 Likes

Its their new game style. We mentioned it last night. Fremantle" winkle" it better than Bulldogs.
They’re gonna winkle it all season.

Judas on the pine.
Cheerleader for the proppies at centre half bench!

1 Like

The drunk sanga?

2 Likes

McGovern has done his hammy…will be out against us.

3 Likes

It is Saturday

I’ve got codeine. Do you want it? You won’t have to worry about blitz after that.

So crows may be without Jenkins, Cameron, and McGovern.

When Melksham’s good he’s very very good but when he’s bad, nobody in the AFL can stink it up like him. I’ll be annoyed if they get consistency from him.

1 Like

What is Koo Wee Rup like? Apart from about to be quite wet.

South of Nar Nar Goon