Round 3 2019 non Essendon Games

Yep. This will be me

ldh0hPT

2 Likes

That was EXACTLY what i was thinking. Was searching for that gif.

Lachie Whitfield is an out and out star. Possibly their best player. Any chance he wants to come home? :joy:

30 disposals
7 goals

What a freak Cameron

7 Goals 5!

He could have very easily had 10

Rance is probably the most valuable defender for his team in a long time, he not only defends his own man, but he is usually the 3rd man to most other contests, and he also structures them up and directs his defenders. Huge loss for the Tigers, great for the everyone else.

2 Likes

Wonder what Dusty was saying here

I think Grimes is a bigger loss.

That bloke is never out of a contest and doesn’t dive like Rance.

“I’ll get dad to get you some good gear”

If the AFL/MRP had any guts and decency Martin would get a month for that hit.

Was unprovoked, 100m off the ball, the guy wasn’t looking and he elbowed him from behind to the back of the head.

I know he’s been poor, but would love to see them fall apart through the next month like that.

I would laugh & laugh & laugh.

Heff7 asked if Hagrid was behind the filth goals.

It’s Joffa.

3 Likes

Grimes is a shocking diver.

As you should be. Success shouldn’t change a person :wink:

4 Likes

The injuries to Rance and Riewoldt are one thing. But Martin looks either hindered or disinterested, which is a massive problem, and that’s leaving a big load on Cotchin. Plus Grigg is injured, and they cleared some valuable , useful depth in Miles/Lloyd etc.

Got a few problems, has Dimma.

Dusty playing like a shadow of himself, not justifying his price tag - specially after he eked every last $ of his last contract

Rumors on Twitter about Martin.

Carlton supporters have bagged the sh*t out of Essendon the last 2 weeks… but yet to win a game.
Yep. Still a pathetic organisation.

1 Like

Rumours? On twitter?

Surely not…

Surprised me too

1 Like

Lions are not going to be easy