Round 3 2019 non Essendon Games

Pies just dump it on there boot and fluke it to a team mate inside 50 everytime.

I wouldn’t mind going ONE game without hearing what Dangerfield thinks

6 Likes

West Coast are the competitions protected species…
Neck and neck with Hawthorn.

in the back by hipwood, gets paid the mark.

strange world.

Pies shouldn’t complain, they get a golden run against us without fail every year.

Joe wouldn’t get paid any of those

West Coast are such a strong team on every line. No weaknesses. They are big, fast and skillful. If they were a Melbourne team they would be talked up so much more.

1 Like

Surely you jest, West Coast maybe in Perth are neck and neck with Hawthorn. But there is a reason it is free kick Hawthorn.

Hipwood on fire.
5 straight to half time!

You haven’t been to an Essendon vs West Coast match in Melbourne?

1 Like

Yeah it is a disgrace. But I think part of that is the umpires hate Essendon too.

Every interstate team we play in Melbourne we tend to get bent over. Sydney and West Coast being the worst.

They are going to be very hard to beat. We should be ahead of them but they are deserved favourites for mine next week. Well coached it would appear and look better without Beams

anyone watching Port Brisbane ? (lol). Port have a chance? I am financially invested.

Port are playing better but are missing sitters

1 Like

Looks like Ports biggest weakness - key defenders - is being exposed? 5 to Hipwood and McStay chipping in as well?

rozee is class.

Ffs AFL live app still bricked ffs

Fair grab from the wee tacker

Thought it was just me. Disappointing

How in the fark is that a “good decision” Ling?! De Goey rips the bloke’s head off and gets a free 30 out. Nonsense, several replays, no comment

1 Like