Round 3 2019 non Essendon Games

Cats play smart footy. Even when playing the possession game or tempo style, they still take territory, forcing the opposition back into their defensive area. In contrast to us, who not only kick laterally, but we also give up ground, allowing the opposition to press up and setup their forward zone, almost like defending a point kick in. Richmond did this the last two years too & it was the hallmark of Hawthorn’s three peat. obviously possessing the ball is a form of defence but only if you’re forcing the ball forward as well, unfortunately we move it backwards and then turn it over in a scoring position for the opposition.

4 Likes

And another one of these kids bobs up and kicks one.

Take note you ■■■■■■■ Pelicans on selection committee.

The “Crow Throw” is back in vogue. Cool … :roll_eyes:

Fck off Geelong, just fk off.

3 Likes

BIG MAC MEAL AND A CHEESEBURGER

I like watching Geelong play.

If only we were near that level.

3 Likes

I think they might tonight, … If the Crows can get on target.

They’re looking so good this year. And they’ve found a few great young players too. Very good to watch.

Adelaide going full Essington going inside 50

WTF was Rohan doing on that Clark goal. Looked as if he was trying to touch it, if not punch it back into play.

1 Like

Blicavs is tall and athletic

Yeah, was just thinking the same thing. Both teams look beyond us right now.

That was terrible. Ever thought about tackling the player who’s holding the ball right in front of you??

Nah, just push him and let him run away, … fmd.

Big JOSH!!

I’d trade a few of our hopefuls for him.

1 Like

Four youngsters playing well for Geelong that I assume were late picks. Anybody who doesn’t think development isn’t a problem at Essendon needs to get their head out of their ■■■■.

3 Likes

Crows just played Essendon footy in the back half. Jenkins has to clear the zone, long & down the line. Get a stoppage on the wing. Instead he kicked backwards to Talia who chipped to Gibbs who tried the switch which led to a goal. It’s all about playing the percentages & sthe top teams are the best at it. What a coincidence.

Geelongs kids tonight are proving why we should play Clarke, ham, Laverde,redman, Ridley etc.

Its amazing how much youth the cats have brought in the last 2 years. They rebuilt on the go and are STILL good

3 Likes

My oven just turned on when I turned it on. If only the Bombers would start like my oven, …

1 Like

4 debutants this year are playing and they know how the ■■■■ to set up defensively better than out side who cant do it across 2 years.

So far behind the good clubs its not funny

2 Likes