Round 3 2019 non Essendon Games

I’ve said this before. Even gnarled old Footscray supporters near us at the GF were blushing at the run they were having with the maggots. Every 50/50 free the Bulldogs were receiving was boosted by the number of frees Sydney didn’t get when they were there. It seemed deliberate.

And currently 6 from 6 for the round so far. Feelin’ good for 9 from 9.

You tipped Essendon?

Didn’t you?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

lol ■■■■ no.

4 Likes

wow

Hip wood on the lead Ambrose hasn’t a chance but body on body yes

Its 2 METER PETER time!

1 Like

Not to mention all the throws that weren’t called all year. If I looked good in tinfoil, I’d say it was payback for Gordon being such a good pet during the saga.

2 Likes

I reckon Hipwood should be playing CHB and I genuinely rate him as a forward. Hipwood and Andrews would make an impenetrable defense.

1 Like

There was quite a string of games about 2015-16 where Hawthorn were getting ridiculous frees at critical moments of games.

There was a game against St Kilda in Tassie where Saints led with about 2 minutes to play. Two 25-30 metre kicks in a row by St Kilda were called “not 15” allowing Hawthorn to pile on the pressure, then Puopolo ducked his head into a tackle to kick the winning goal. And against Adelaide at the MCG. Late doubtful frees.

5 Likes

You bet. Essendon were very poor against GWS but had improved significantly against St Kilda, albeit they still lost. Melbourne on the other hand were poor in rnd 1, worse against the Cats in rnd 2. If there is one team in the league Essendon can beat right now, it is the Demons. Still conceded too many points but given Melbourne’s poor output so far from their mids and a make shift at best back section, Essendon had lots of scoring potential if their mids got going. Which they certainly did.

How is it that two Tasmanian teams are playing each other in Melbourne

5 Likes

2MP missed a very gettable shot in the first minute.

But now Martin has goaled. Good start for GC

thats what you’re meant to ■■■■■■■ do zac clarke.

easy handball over the top.

I enjoy when ■■■■ teams like gold coast beat the dogs. because i hate the dogs.

Go Gold Coast!

Western Bulldogs have started the season well but a loss here could see Beveridge go bananas and drop half of them like he’s prone to do.

Suns to put fark carlton out of business next week. Magnificent

Gold Coast are much better than people expected. They’ll be competitive all season I reckon. Their best 22 isn’t great but they’ve actually got a fair bit of depth at a similar level so I don’t think they’ll drop away as the season progresses.

Good chance for 6 or 7 wins I reckon

Its a big call, but i live on it.

Rozee is gonna be the best of the super draft.

1 Like