Round 3 2019 non Essendon Games

Have kangas decided to stop scoring and defend their lead - seems they’ve been stuck on 43 for ages.

1 Like

2 METER PETER.

That was actually pretty fun at the game.

He would be a good replacement for Zaharakis, but Martin will have a good year and his price will be too high.

We’ll likely be looking for cheaper options to fill specific holes or to play certain roles in our team. A young athletic KPD that can match up on the bigger FF and a couple of elite hard running roleplayers would be top of my list at this stage of the season. A linebreaking HBF to be Saad’s understudy would also be nice.

Norf’s skill levels are deplorable.

I had a Doggies supporter give me grief last week about Essendon (waited until they’d beaten the Hawks too. Gutless). Took great joy in sending them a message after the game today!

There’s nothing more scintillating than Chad Wingard revving up a bunch of empty seats.

1 Like

There’s Bulldog’s supporters?

He did get plenty of practice playing in front of tarps for Port

2 Likes

I get the impression that hawthorn is your second team…:joy:

Fair effort from Hawthorn to bring in Wingard, Scully, O’meara, Impey and Mitchell over three years. And Worpel was a great get in the 40’s.
Completely rebuilt their midfield.

Anyone who puts money on these kids before they’ve played a game deserves to lose it.

I would have loved to have Scully added to the Shiel deal, especially after they let him go for a song.

Fair to say that the “No more Runners Rule” has helped them more than most teams

Scully for a future 4th was the steal of the century.

Supposedly getting rid of him cleared space of their cap, which allowed them enough cap space to keep Shiel on their books which, in turn, allowed them to play hardball with us over Dylan Shiel.

So Scully I assume if Scully chose us, and we had the neccessary cap space, we could have got him for a similar price.

Just makes me hate Hawthorn even more.

Biggest Hawthorn cheer for the arvo was for a free kick. Free kick Hawthorn.

It’s obvious, the handful of Hawthorn fans go to watch the umps. Bless em.

2 Likes

Who the hell is number 17 for Norf? He’s a complete plonker.

Shittard
LOL NORF

2 Likes

Didnt some blitzers want that guy? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know he’s decent up forward but why the fck did they move Ziebell up forward full time these days? Better than most their midfield.