Round 3 2019 non Essendon Games

Why does anyone care what Carey has to say?

I believe it means “giddy up, horsey”

5 Likes

They might be his future character witness?

1 Like

If i cant get to the game I tend to have the TV volume up to get principally the sound of the crowd. Unfortunately that means you also get the commentary. I care because Carey’s a bozo, unprofessional, stuffed up the call and irritated me. 4 good reasons.

Yes, and the other umpire is to go down to the next area to patrol. Usually happens on a HFF where the umpire in the forward area makes the decisions, he then goes to the play and the tap on the hip tells the umpire in the midfield to go down to the forward area

Media also had us as top 4 as well and we’ve started (nearly) as bad

Seriously hope North beat Adelaide this weekend. Do not want to play them when they are 0-4

Top 4 on the ladder are all teams that are not from Melbourne. Make of that what you will.

It means that the top 4 teams are currently doing better than all the other sides.

Are you suggesting that this is a crisis and that the AFL should intervene to restore order?

The Botox in his forehead seams be be easing off because his face looked paralysed during round 1.

When I used to watch tennis there were a few streams with crowd volume but not commentary. It would be nice to get that for footy, I think I’d actually start watching more games like I used to. It’s all those tv wankers such as mcfloglan insider trade, illegal immigration moron that I can’t bare.

1 Like