Round 3 2022 Non Essendon Games

3-8

new variant

Bulldogs choking living daylights out of the Swans and hardly giving Buddy any looks.

What a shame.

FREE KICK

WESTERN BULLDOGS

1 Like

Bullies getting the rub of the green here with the maggots.

1 Like

Both players had a fistful of each others’ jumpers there.

it was there

grabbing hold of a jumper like that is going to be free

if you can’t control yourself then you should engage with clenched fists to stop grabbing

1 Like

Watching the Bulldogs continually shepherding for their team mates
When was the last time we saw that in our team?

Apart from the 2016 Grand Final, this must be a really foreign feeling for Swans fans.

They always do

Its BS

Footscray should be 7 or 8 goals up.

1 Like

Swans 9 points to HT.

BORING

What was that thing the bulldogs did where they ran and appeared to punch the ball directly to the advantage of a teammate who was running in the same direction?

I have seen Essendon do something similar, but we appear to target the feet of our teammates!

You had to see it with your own eyes to believe it that day. You couldn’t but help think that the AFL had intervened directly to influence the result. Even the Bulldogs fans in the area we were cringed at some of the frees that went their way.

I’ve watched a few of JUH’s games and haven’t really been impressed.
Tonight is the first time that I see a decent footballer.
He won’t be consistent, but I think he’ll be a perfect half forward flanker who works up to the wings to be a marking target.
His goal kicking has been poor tonight, but I think his field kicking could be a real point of difference in the comp.

What’s with this camera angle?

wtf is this camera angle!?!

Watching English being competitive and roving after rucking makes me jealous.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAYWOOD!

He is a good lesson in patience, for most of his career he has been heavily criticised. Looking good now.

1 Like

Pwoah ease up on the donuts love