Round 3: Bring on the Blooos

We will devour them. Changes?

i hope this isn't one of those ones where the opposition drag us down to their level of spasticity...

Too early to say really. But ideally Ryder is ok and stays in. Dempsey, Melksham and Winders in for Z Merrett and maybe Hardingham and Howlett (both unlucky).

In: Melksham, Dempsey, Winderlich

Out: Ryder (inj), Zac, Howlett

In: Melksham, Dempsey, Winderlich

Out: Ryder (inj), Zac, Howlett

Who is going to ruck? Thurlow must come in

Bomber said dempsey will “be a while” so dont expect him to be included. Fk its going to be a long week

winders and melksham for zach merrett and well…I dunno

IN: Dempsey  LEROY  Edwards

NLM 's retirement has hit us hard, rucking skills would have been handy.

How's Watsons calf? he had it iced and could hardly walk when they crossed to the rooms at the end of the 7 telecast.

Colyer might get a run. Sounds like he's having a good game in the VFL

Fark Carlton.

First time in a while we will enter a game against them as fairly clear favourites.
Carlton have fuc*ed things up when in this position in the past. I hope we don't do the same.
Malthouse will definitely pull a rabbit or two out of the hat...

Ins: Melk and Winderlich

Outs: Zerret and Hardingham

Out: Zerrett, Gleeson

In: Winderlich, Dempsey

In: melk
out: whoever.

That purple patch from the bloos in the 4th were pretty good. Need to be in our very best.

It’s always a game for the underdog this one. We’ll have to be very wary of those sneaky farkin vermin.

But if we’re on… We’ll destroy them. The gap between us has gotten a fair bit bigger of late.

A win against Carlton is a non-negotiable must given we have Freo in Round 4 in the West.
A loss to Carlton will undo all the good from the Hawthorn performance and see Essendon a likely 1W 3L after 4
rounds and therefore well and truly behind the eight-ball for a top four finish. Early winnable games MUST be won.
In Winderlich and Melksham
Out Z Merrett, J Merrett
If Ryder not fit, then could go with Daniher and Carlisle in the ruck, bring in Pears, and play Hurley forward.

First time in a longtime that I look at this game and expect a win. Not just a win but us to thrash them.

Hard tag on Yarran and Murphy. Put a spare player behind the ball. Out number them at stoppages.

That purple patch from the bloos in the 4th were pretty good. Need to be in our very best.

Spot on, if we don't show up with the right mindset we will lose. It's going to be a very long week