Round 3 Non Essendon Games

Brisbane looking good. I would laugh my ■■■ off if Port get done.

Port Essington

1 Like

Port will still win this by 8 goals. :sleeping:

Haven’t watched them in awhile but they have some very talented players. Impressive given how bad they’ve been pillaged lately.

This is also true.

Except for fact we play them next week :grimacing:

just turned on to see, yep if this was essendon playing we’d know we’d get rolled.

OK. Make that 4-5 goals. :sweat:

I actually rate their list. Didn’t think they’d finish in the bottom 4 this year.

I just meant that Port have been praised so much this week (contenders etc), wouldn’t mind to see them lose this.

Brisbane can’t possibly win can they?

Hoping we’re watching. Ports lack of ruck being exposed here. Martin having a field day.

Wines injured?!

Stefan Martin 20 disposals for a ruckman near the end of half time isn’t a bad effort

I think I’ve heard that before somewhere.

Bellchambers - take note for next week.

30, 31 and 32 for melbourne are all the same player.

1 Like

Ben Cunnington’s been playing for North since the Bronze Age.

1 Like

Max has just Gawn off, … shocking free… But Ben Brown puts NM just 8 points down, 3 minutes left in the 1st half, … 60 - 52.

Ben Brown’s a throwback to the era of tall forwards taking marks on the lead and then kicking the goal.

3 Likes

Perfect ending to the quarter for those who like seeing Brad Scott mad. High tackle with seconds to go 20m out directly in front.
If you like seeing Simon Goodwin mad, he misses the set shot.

1 Like

I like both of those things.

I’ve come to the realisation that if it’s not essendon playing, I’m barracking against the team that would be most disappointed to lose. Some might call this barracking for the underdog. I’m not so sure.

3 Likes