Round 3 Non Essendon Games

I wasn’t talking about last week, only talking about this game.

Yeah - but where is his plan B?

He has taken two different clubs to Grand Finals.

No.

No, it doesn’t.

Fair enough, I assumed you were responding to a comment that was clearly referring to a mitigation of our loss last week. Apologies if you weren’t.
Edit, that was meant to be a reply to @IceTemple, not myself. Oh well.

Now that you raise it though, last week they kicked 16.10, not a bad scoreline and reasonably accurate and standard tbh. This week they are 12.15 so far. They were more accurate last week.

Hard not to envy the teams that can just rock up to games they are expected to win and do the job.

However even the ‘good’ teams have 1 or 2 ‘shockers’ a year … not 7 or 8 like we usually do.

Perhaps it is just the team? As supporters expect them to win certain games because we have delusions that we are better than just ‘decent’ when we actually aren’t.

Well I guess they could have played at home.

Apart from the fact their stadium IS BEING USED FOR THE COMMONWEALTH GAMES

It was play at the Gabba or sell the game.

The annoying thing with their accuracy is that I reckon they kicked their first 7 or 8 set shots from outside 40. It kept killing any chance of momentum for us. Even if they’d missed 2 or 3 of them we would have had a much better chance

1 Like

They haven’t won yet. Or are you talking about Port?

Both.

Dockers are home. A Ross Lyon coached team won’t concede 4 or 5 goals in the last 6 minutes to lose.

If it was us then the game would still be well and truly losable. I wish it was different.

They did. And we kicked 14.6, which is even more accurate. Our most accurate goalkicking since we beat gold coast, in fact. In 2011.

Or just play it as an away game you fkn nuffie.

Learn to read ffs.

Regardless, I think fremantle are going to be a decent team at home this year. There are plenty of opportunities for far more disappointing losses than that.

2 Likes

Freo should have kicked 18.13 not 13.18.

1 Like

Sydney derby and the SCG looks less packed than against port last week.

Seriously WTF have GWS changed into a predominantly white clash strip
It sure as hell is closer to Shitney than their orange strip

1 Like

Considering how late they came into the competition, gws’ home jumper is a mess. Large patch of orange to clash with red and yellow, a bunch of dark grey to clash with black, navy blue and purple, and a nice big patch of white to clash with half the teams in the league. Terrible decisions all round.

2 Likes

Eddie is looking a shadow of what he was in the first half of last year

Their colours and logo are a mess, … as is their name really.

2 Likes