Round 3 Non Essendon Games

Oh.

Good.

2 Likes

These fox score graphics sheesh did they not test it once with a white team

2 Likes

You do realise they can’t just do that as it throws out Freo’s schedule as well? They get 11 home games so over indexing at the start means they’d have to over index on travel at the end of the season.

Use your brain, it’s a good idea considering where the club is at and the situation they’re facing.
Far better than selling it to Darwin or Canberra as the crowd will be ten times bigger.

The Chicago Bears and Denver Broncos have a similar colour schemes, however their jersey’s looks fantastic (particularly the Bears).
Reckon the Giants could tweak it and it would be quite good.

Blitz had a big old hardon for him during trade week. HARD NOSED INSIDE MID.
Rockliff at least had an OK game by the looks, after two duds.

2 Likes

I don’t have any particular problem with black/navy/dark grey and orange as a colour combination (the Bengals’ helmets are absurd, but that’s a whole other thing). It’s more that the giants’ home jumper seems specifically designed to clash with as many other teams as possible.

I do think they could have picked better colours that took into account the existing teams, and colours that aren’t already in use by multiple other teams, but gold coast are predominantly red so it’s hardly a surprise that they didn’t.

Yeah, … Betts is cooked.

Your goal Carlisle you muppet

2 Likes

Umpiring in the Aints game is appalling.

1 Like

Only matched by the skills of the players. Horrid game

The giants have Lobb wandering around on one leg. I think he’s offering less than if they took him out of the game.

yep - some shocking decisions.

Saints will flog us

1 Like

Sam REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!

I was wondering where you were.

Are we going to win another game this year? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’re getting way ahead of yourself - that’s round 21.

Jeez just looked at the Saints Crows scores, WTF? Start of 3rd qtr and 64 pts scored in total at ETIHAD

Rocky has said a number of clubs will flog us during today’s commentary. Brisbane and GC will too apparently.

Haha Flakey Jakey sulking big time

1 Like