Round 3 Non Essendon Games

Commentators talking about Carlisle’s bad attitude by cracking it at his team mates on the field. Heh good to see some things haven’t changed.

I enjoy seeing Grundy outmarked.

Umps a paying a number of “high fend off” free kicks this week. Wonder how Dusty will go tomorrow!

Saints 4.12 - they were 2.10 last week.

Coach killing.

My heart bleeds for him.

That club is fu**ed!

Who’s 43 for Saints??

Rowan Marshall
Mature age rookie from a couple of years ago I think

…K

Crowd erupted when Edward Betts put that one through before. Could be forgiven for thinking Adelaide were the home side.

saints fans probably just happy to see someone kick straight

4 Likes

How many clubs before Jake realises he’s the one who’s farked?

10 Likes

It goes dead when St K have the ball, it’s like a Sunday twilight Etihad game where we’re beating Freo by 12 points. Everyone just wants it done so we can go home.

St Kilda’s kicking isn’t Collingwood bad, but it’s bad to the point where a well set up defence can squeeze them into turnovers. Collingwood are that bad you actually can’t set up against them.

5 Likes

gws mids gone complete essington, just lazily jogging and watching while their men run off with the ball

Scully is their best runner. Be interesting to see how much impact his absence has this year

1 Like

gws kicking themselves out of this. Not the easiest shots, but still.

jebus ■■■■■■■ christ even vs GWS sydney gets the umpire ride, almost two decades now of unfair advantageous ■■■■■■■■ umpiring

1 Like

Ump paying a free against Carlisle for abusing him.

I get a lot of joy seeing Carlisle’s hissy fits whilst playing for another team.

Both Saints and Giants kicking for goal has been shitte.

Both games should/could be nail biters,

Remember that time when Jake Carlise said, "I can’t wait to leave this ■■■■ club"

And now he is at St Kilda…

1 Like

St Kilda were so unbelievably ■■■■ in the 80’s and nobody cared. At least they had that blue light disco to spice things up.

1 Like

That was some Jay Neagle ■■■■ from Taranto