Round 3 Non Essendon Games

If you look at the stats you would be excused for wondering why the Giants lost.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRANKLIN!

Had an argument with a Saints friend. Reckon Saints would get 95k at the G if they were allowed to play Anzac Day. Delusional about the supporter base. They may fall into North territory soon.

He’s the best player in the league. I defy anyone to argue otherwise.

I SAID I DEFY YOU!

Dusty

It takes 2x Dusty’s just to carry FRANKLIN!'s contract.

2 Likes

Naturally, but Dusty is still better as an overall player.

He is the best forward in the modern game by a long way though.

Are you with telstra? Or know someone? Can get free afl streaming to your phone if you log in with that phone #

Surprised diggers surfaced so quickly after that buddy goal.

watching sydney tag out dangerous players like whitfield and watching opposition hot players romp us constantly makes me really doubt the game plan of just letting our opponents best players go unhindered to slaughtering us

2 Likes

I might just be in luck with Ms S&S-Tipungwuti-McDonald. I’ll see how goes, cheers

Once the accounts made log in on your phone on the afl app. Same for making the account.

1 Like

I needed time to compose myself.

19,000 for a Saturday night game for the Saints is disgraceful! Honestly that’s pathetic, F*ck them off to Sunday twighlights

3 Likes

Franklin played a smart game, got up the ground, set up players/goals with some darts for passes. The goal he kicked with 5 minutes to go, was a real gem.

Which they will.

Wonder what the attendance figures will look like this at the end of the weekend. Had to be disappointing Friday night as well.

You won’t hear a peep out of the media commenting on this though.

1 Like