Round 3 Other matches

This is putrid

Cracking game

Thank god the F1 practice is on, absolute junk game

Not sure Dan driving a tractor is that much better TBH.

Dans Tractor still more impressive than the 30 odd trucks on show tonight

Here’s tonights Pies side. Don’t have much to worry about next week on paper. Bolded the blokes that could hurt us most. About a 10th the side they were 3 or 4 years ago.

B Alan Toovey, Nathan J. Brown, Marley Williams
HB Tom Langdon, Jack Frost, Adam Oxley
C Paul Seedsman, Dane Swan, Jack Crisp
HF Jamie Elliott, Jesse White, Travis Varcoe
F Tyson Goldsack, Travis Cloke, Corey Gault
FOL Brodie Grundy, Sam Dwyer, Scott Pendlebury
I/C Jarryd Blair, Tim Broomhead, Jackson Ramsay
SUB Patrick Karnezis

Seedsman, Goldsack, Broomhead.

Classic names!

St Kilda have let them run into a bit of form and confidence unfortunately.

They will be up for Anzac Day.

Nothing surer.

If we are focussed they have ■■■■ all chance of taking the 4 points.

We will THRASH both these teams after we smash Fark Carlton.

Not looking too far ahead as we have an important game on today…
But we need to defend whoever Marley Williams plays on. That c*nt continually ‘nudged’ players over the boundary throughout the game without anyone burning him back. He also continually bumbed and straggled his opponent (cannot recall if it was Lonie, Sinclair or Billings).
With the added adrenaline that Anzac Day brings, he just might hurt someone more than he first intended (sort of like what got him in trouble in the first place).

Channel 7 have been sold a lemon with the Friday night fixture in 2015 - Carlton 6 games, Richmond 7 games and on it goes.

Marley Williams would be flattened by the majority of our list. Got some good young kids the pies, no doubt.

Channel 7 have been sold a lemon with the Friday night fixture in 2015 - Carlton 6 games, Richmond 7 games and on it goes.

and essendon twice.

against ■■■■■■■ north.

farking twice.

Marley Williams would be flattened by the majority of our list. Got some good young kids the pies, no doubt.

Highly doubt. Who are you talking about?

On what I’ve seen I rate Crisp, who’s a big bodied defensive midfielder with decent skills, and Grundy (who was a bit overhyped last year, but still looks good for a young ruck) but the rest of their kids either haven’t really been seen (Nathan Freeman, Jordan De Goey, Darcy Moore, Marcus Scharenberg) or look average at best.

As a team, their skills are absolutely woeful which is surprising when you consider their coach. When Buckley took over, I thought he might make them a softer team, but he wouldn’t pick a guy who couldn’t kick (except Cloke), but instead he’s gone the other way and fallen in love with try hard guys with minimal skills and talent.

When you have Jesse White, Dwyer, Varcoe and Karnezis getting a game, you are really struggling.

Dwyer is a decent little player. He’d get a game for us.

it really does say something that the 2 main footy stations, 7 and fox footy are both telecasting our game, rather than one of them doing the melb v adelaide game ( it’s on a second fox channel or something).

And anyone believed that they would seriously kick us out of the comp ??

Dwyer is a decent little player. He'd get a game for us.

In the VFL he might

Jeremy Cameron has had 3 scoring shots in the first 10 minutes against the Swans
Only kicked 1 goal though lol

Oh man I really wanted to watch North vs Port but I can’t decide who I hate more…

Oh man I really wanted to watch North vs Port but I can't decide who I hate more...

port, always port. ■■■■ port.