Round 3 Team vs Port

No changes.

They flew out today (just saw Worsfold taking about Jobe at the airport).

No stalkers to tell us the emergency?

AFL 360 just had vision which showed Simpkin at the airport travelling with the team :slight_smile:

Doesn’t mean anything.

He’s an emergency. It wouldn’t be surprising if 2 or 3 of them travel. They’ll have time to get back to play on Saturday.

A gambling addicted work mate of mine talked me into having a slab wager with him. If he gets the Power/Cats double, which may I add is highly likely I buy him a slab. If one of us or the Lions get up he will buy me…14 slabs! How could I say no???

Nice of Port to drop their best ruckman.

For a team that might have a lot of ins/outs all year, happy to go unchanged for a week. LAVERDE waiting in the wings.

No changes for mine?

no changes for mine.

No changes for WOOOOOOOOOSH

Umps were ok last week. No problem.

I’m hopeful of a win but my expectations are in check. We’re underdone, away from home and still haven’t fully jelled as a team. I’m looking for the same thing I wanted last week, effort, development of the young’uns and some fluent football. A win would be a wonderful bonus.

Can't argue with that. When was the last time we had no changes?

I have a funny feeling we didn’t have any changes after last years melbourne win. But my memory on that is sketchy.

AFL 360 just had vision which showed Simpkin at the airport travelling with the team :slight_smile:

All 3 umpires are actually the same as vs Melbourne.

Strange.

Was this part of the sanction CAS handed down?

Port are a lot fkn better than melbourne even with their outs. We'll be competitive but its hard to see a win

Agree, Port a farkin way above Melbourne and copped a fair bit in the press, they’ll come out firing

LOL Fischer and Pannell. You kidding?

Maybe the umpires have realised that in 2016 they dont have to be the protectors of clean athletes everywhere , so they can stop being biased against us?.

LOL Fischer and Pannell. You kidding?

If we can break even in the midfield i think our forward line could cause some massive damage

Unchanged team in the VFL too.
Apart from the changes, you mean?
Port are a lot fkn better than melbourne even with their outs. We'll be competitive but its hard to see a win
Yes they are but we are on a roll and luck she's a winner.
May be a bit greasy as well.

Thanks saladin

Can’t argue with that. When was the last time we had no changes?

Emergency: Jonathan Simpkin, Sam Grimley and Craig Bird