Round 3 Team vs Port

Is anyone feeling confident in this game like I am?. Really feel like with the outs they have we could pull another win.

not too shabby.

Can’t fault not changing a winning team

Happy with those ins

For a team that might have a lot of ins/outs all year, happy to go unchanged for a week. LAVERDE waiting in the wings.

Awful hard to pick one out of a team and drop him, especially as EVERY MEMBER of the team worked very hard to get that win.
Still, there are 2 potential ins that I look at and say even barring injury deserve a spot. Laverde and SMack. But there will be injuries, and they will get the chance to come back in.

Would have been good to have Smack in for Ambrose but if he’s not ready he’s not ready. Lav would be nice too but not sure who goes out for him (and by the sounds he’s not that close if he’s not an emergency)

No changes eh
Bit stiff

For a team that might have a lot of ins/outs all year, happy to go unchanged for a week. LAVERDE waiting in the wings.

No changes for mine?

No changes for mine?

no changes for mine.

I, for one, am outraged at the lack of changes to be outraged about.

I’m very happy with that. I think the entire team deserves to play another game. There were no real passengers.

check out that milestone

Adelaide may be the city of churches, but we all know theres a dark side. I hope the team chaperones are on active duty and keep the boys a long way from this place :smile:

In the 1970s, 80s and 90s Hindley Street became known for its diversity: restaurants, pubs, roller rinks, theatres, cinemas and retail outlets were available along the strip, which had become Adelaide’s unofficial main street. In the 1990s, it gained reputation for being Adelaide’s red light district. However, in the early 2000s, the street experienced somewhat of a decline due to debauchery, alcohol fuelled violence and lack of daytime foot traffic. Alcohol fuelled violence and drunken behaviour along the street drove the Adelaide City Council to introduce a 3am lockout, in which all business (predominantly nightclubs) must refuse entry after 3am

Before , and after we win

Hartley man, quit living in the past.

Unchanged team in the VFL too.

Is anyone feeling confident in this game like I am?. Really feel like with the outs they have we could pull another win.

We are a pretty good chance, providing they remember to keep working hard for each other, and have come down from cloud 9 after rolling the Dees. That comes down to how well Woosha has prepared them, and how much saner heads prevail. This is another aspect of the game, where the experienced additions to our list can and will be put into service. Kelly will invaluable in this aspect. Woosha just gave them a big tick of approval, no changes this week is a votes of confidence in the whole team. Gently, gently Bentley. Port will be nervous. Home ground, added expectations, slow start to the year, smarting after the loss in the derby last week, and a few injuries to cover. They will still start as favorites, but the odds shouldn’t be anything like they were last week.

Port are a lot fkn better than melbourne even with their outs. We’ll be competitive but its hard to see a win

Ollie Wines vs Zaka, reminds me of the song, from Fleetwood Mac. “Go your own way” Lets see who impacts the game the most. That is, unless Woosha unleashes Crowls on Ollie

Fisher and Pannell again…jesus ****ing christ

Port are a lot fkn better than melbourne even with their outs. We'll be competitive but its hard to see a win

I reckon that’s the most ordinary Port side we’ve lined up against for some time.

We’re a chance. Not a big chance, but certainly a chance.