Round 3 v Collingwood @ Victoria Park - 2:10pm Sunday 24th April

live on channel 7 too !

what are the gate prices for a VFL away game (specifically today?)
Refer to sal's post below
live on channel 7 too !

Does anyone know a way to watch Vics channel 7 feed in QLD?

live on channel 7 too !

it’ll be in estonia either that night or monday morning usually.

Not much love in this thread so far. I’m actually pumped to go and watch tomoz. Especially now Travis Choke playing too

Source: Jarmy Army (their usual daily art is so much better than this one)

live on channel 7 too !

it’ll be in estonia either that night or monday morning usually.

But where thefark is “estonia”? (remember you’re talking to a Queenslander).

Vic park is free entry.

I recon most of the top up players would be really disappointed with the fact they thought they’d get plenty of senior games, and be a lock to play on Anzac Day. Someone like Grima might have even decided to take this opportunity and have the chance to play on Anzac Day.

I recon most of the top up players would be really disappointed with the fact they thought they'd get plenty of senior games, and be a lock to play on Anzac Day. Someone like Grima might have even decided to take this opportunity and have the chance to play on Anzac Day.

We have no idea what they were told when they signed up but I’m sure even they would have realised the folly in being ‘promised’ certain games

I recon most of the top up players would be really disappointed with the fact they thought they'd get plenty of senior games, and be a lock to play on Anzac Day. Someone like Grima might have even decided to take this opportunity and have the chance to play on Anzac Day.

We have no idea what they were told when they signed up but I’m sure even they would have realised the folly in being ‘promised’ certain games

They would not have been promised any guaranteed games. Besides there are plenty of other opportunities for big crowd games for the remainder of the year to get a gig in. Dreamtime, Hawks, second pies game. I’d rather see our listed players out there getting better anyway

Today could still be one of the biggest crowds Grima has played infront of - added bonus of 7 live coverage…hope he’s not nervous.

For those interstate looks like using the Plus7 app we can watch the game by changing location to Victoria. See the link for details.

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-118-0-0-0&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=42600958

what are the gate prices for a VFL away game (specifically today?)

Well, since there are no fences there anymore…id wager you could get in for free!

Is there any radio coverage for this game? I’ll be driving.

Is there any radio coverage for this game? I'll be driving.

Over the boundary line and out of boundsssss

Is there any radio coverage?
Wouldn’t mind listening to the pre game chat.

Don’t think so, but if there is, you’ll likely find it at one o the links on this page.

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-118-0-392693-0&sID=91640

Don't think so, but if there is, you'll likely find it at one o the links on this page.

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-118-0-392693-0&sID=91640

Ta