VFL - Round 3 vs Pies @ Victoria Park, 2:10pm Saturday 21 April 2018 -- WITH FRANGA!

Seven has the cricket now, they can put it in the Classic Catches segment.

There’s a great photo in the EFC article.

Those talking about clarke’s new kicking action weren’t lying, that almost looks fluent now.

1 Like

Bit hard to find it but here i found the replay.

2 Likes

I think your posts are crap, but enjoy reading them.

1 Like

I saw him play for the first time against Collingwood, and my first thought was “what the hell are blitz on about, his kicking action is as solid as anyone’s on the team”.

It now makes sense that he has changed his action. I stand by the fact that blitz don’t know what they are talking about though!

So you don’t know what you’re talking about?

If any of us knew what we were talking about we wouldn’t need a forum

1 Like

Correct

1 Like

I use forums to display my superior intellect. I often end up disappointed :pensive:

4 Likes

Definitely looks like Clarke has worked really hard on kicking from the 4-5 times he does in this clip. Impressive stuff. Guiding it far better.

LAV also hopefully building some form, he has got some real aggression about him & always looking for attacking options to kick to.

Draper doing well contesting across HFF as well, if can’t mark deliberately knocking to ground to our players streaming fwd advantage.

Finally some insights on our VFL team.

Great stuff @Paul_Cousins and good work by the boys to recognise and take advantage of a gap in the market!

VFL chat starts about 17 mins to go

2 Likes

LOL at the replay of Langford watching his goal go through — just a flicker of a smile, then he shuts that ■■■■ down.

(start at 6:15 of the highlights video)

1 Like

Thanks heaps but 6 ads for every goal WTF?

IMG_7026

1 Like

3 Likes

Watched the game up until the end of the third quarter. Clark generally kept to short kicks but in general his disposal was good. There were a couple of up and under digs out of congestion. A bit like Jobe, if keeping within your limitations gets the job done that’s smart thinking. The kick to Younan in the Third quarter after roving off the marking contest was excellent.
I thought Langford had a good game. To the point were the Pies pounced on him as soon as he got it. In the end that ensured his disposal efficiency was low. He just needs to quicken his decision making. I reckon being able to get out a quick hand ball moving the ball on quicker by foot would improve his game no end.
I thought Clark was good at reading the rucks. Seemed to know when to burrow in and when to skirt around the pack. Also good at getting the ball out by hand to our advantage.
First time I had seen B-Zerk. I think he shows a lot of promise. I loved that he both attacked the ball in the air and was quick to attack the man with the ball.

3 Likes

i counted minimum three times were Wells just grabbed an arm and dropped Langford to the deck. sure, it should’ve been a free, but he needs to be much stronger than that.

1 Like

“Sure, it should’ve been a free, but he needs to be much stronger than that.”

Getting harder and harder to take these criticisms seriously folks. Seems like anyone else the site is bleeding that he should’ve got a free, not criticizing for being infringed against.

3 Likes

Where is our vfl game next weekend and when?

bye

you can also go to this link and add the calendar to your phone/whatever

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/teams/vfl/fixture-and-results