VFL - Round 3 vs Pies @ Victoria Park, 2:10pm Saturday 21 April 2018 -- WITH FRANGA!

he should’ve got three frees! :slight_smile:

i’m team langford, don’t worry about that! i just thought he let himself be taken out of the contest. i’ve been wrong many a time before, so maybe i’m way off the mark here too.

1 Like

Actually you can’t. They’ve only done the calendar for the AFL games, despite having a link from the VFL page. No VFL or VFLW or (I think) training sessions to sync.

Obligatory @Catherine_Lio summoning.

1 Like

Round 10 vs Coburg is a very late night game ?

2 Likes

The biggest criticism of Langford is coming from the selection panel.

It is difficult for supporters to see a kid do as well as he does in the VFL, and still not get a consistent run at it at AFL level. Not being selected in one of the poorer midfields in the comp means there must be a reason. Supporters minds run wild with the reasons why.

For me, I cannot see why he would agree to renew his contract with us. There just has to be good offers coming for a kid of his size and talent.

1 Like

I spoke to the head of digital about it last week, hoping to have some news shortly.

4 Likes

This is my worry ’ club would know he outa contract and there is upside. Kid must have a reasonable attitude as well you would think

It’s hardly a JPK at Hawks situation

Our midfield is considered poor and he can’t get a game so it won’t be a strong team going after him for a midfield spot, it’ll be a rabble side.

Carlton were keen in his draft year and they’d be the kind of team offering opportunity.

Frankly if we had to lose one of LAV, Mutch, Clarke or Lang then it’s probably Lang that would need to go & would hold the most currency and it wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Where exactly is he going to break into the team?

Thanks Paul.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m all for fixtures. It’s driving me a bit crazy too.

I would rate him the best player in that bunch myself.

5 Likes

VFL have a bye this weekend WOB.

Where is the replay? Is it on catchup?