Round 3 vs Werribee at Arden Street - 2pm Saturday 29th April

■■■■■■ Fark Carltoners and loser Swans board my train (remembering my bike is locked up elsewhere after puncture). Fark that.

Every point as they happenened self immolated us …

http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info.cgi?c=1-118-0-436949-0&pool=1&fixture=124786976&a=PLAYBYPLAY

So he played in the midfield. How did he actually go in there today?

He was OK. Just that almost no one said “pick me!”

LOL, unbroken 1.8.14 (plus some on the fulls) in the first fifteen minutes of the third. We may have been rubbish but we still should have won or been extremely close to doing so.

2 Likes

Ahhh, the old lead & other assorted carcinogens high eh? Always fun.

Yes, we play Port Mel @ Franga next Sat @ 12pm (Thanks VFL)

And Port disposed of Richmonds ressies by 5 goals today, so not only will it be worthy opposition, but based on our efforts today, could well be a flogging.

VFL site is borked as to upcoming coverage, with most pages still showing last years schedules, or even pages from 2 years ago, (seriously, how hard is it to sort this stuff out?), but considering the timeslot, unless the Club resumes with it’s much pined for radio web casts of away games, it looks like Radio DJ et al will be much appreciated again.

Arrange the helicopter for me, BSD.

Mutch my only real positive from the day.

Appreciate it, will board that train methinks

Wasn’t there for long, but if I could just add my slant on the theme of ‘we weren’t very good.’

We really weren’t.

Hocking had a dip.
Stewart and Langford looked like they didn’t belong at that level.
Unfortunately, for different reasons.

2 Likes

Please elaborate Stewart/ Langford

1 Like

Lol.
Yeah-nah.

Will echo Barnz’ thoughts that Richmond’s VFL side are utter rubbish. If they’d have been pinged for half of their throws in the 35 minutes I watched, it would’ve been a record number of free kicks paid. And a heap of listed guys in that side: Maric, Soldo, Shai Bolton, (they call him) Menadue, Lloyd, Lennon, Callum Moore, Chol, Hunt, Miles, etc etc. probably 2/3 of their side.

Port Melb have a Mihocek, assuming a relation?

And he is being trailed as a deep small back im told, which is new for him so give it a few weeks

1 Like

Would be hilarious if he played 100 games for Efc wins a couple of premierships just to spite FARK Carlton

Hmm, I could maybe arrange a chopper, … just not the sort you’re hoping for …

Every time I see someone post Hind, I think it is Hird and have a little double look :wink:

4 Likes

From the VFL website:

ESSENDON
Goal Kickers: J. Peters 2, J. Stewart 2, S. McKERNAN 2, A. Boyse, C. Bird, D. Younan
Best Players: D. Myers, A. Boyse, C. Bird, N. Hind, N. O’'Brien, S. Draper

If there’s anyone tougher than Heater, it’s Evan…

Every time I see Hind/Redman, I think it is Redman/Hind and have a little double look :wink:

Doesn’t help that both numbers end in 7.