Round 3

a) Oliver is legit
b) lolnorf

This match is farked

North v Dees actually looks like a good game now, anyone else though find it hard to watch a game where you can’t stand both teams?

Sooooo conflicted…

I’m appalled by how soft North are.
If I was a supporter I’d be throwing things, as it is I’m just…wtfing.

The breeze is quite strong and both teams used it well. That said, in the first the Dees were alergic to getting the ball, in the second, Norf decided they didn’t want to wrk very hard.

Buckley is a rubbish coach.

I heard Buckley on “Coaches Box” on Saturdy I have to say I was impressed by the way he talks about coaching, and he seems to be far more eloquent than in years gone by. He may be a rubbish coach and time will tell, but basically right now, of Collingwoods 4 key midfielders only one is playing and he is out of form/injured, so he is playing HBF, one has a career ending injury, one is suspended and another has left the club.

I challenge any coach to get a team to perform well in 2016 without any A grade mids on the park. IMO, their midfield looks worse than ours and we are chance for Anzac Day.

post reported

Back to ducking the head again and the umps keep paying it.

Humps giving North the Jason recliner treatment. And Boomer still has the most punchable head in a team full of punchable heads.

How many goal from free kick Norf get?

BTW - Lumumba is just about cooked as a footballer.

.... And Boomer still has the most punchable head in a team full of punchable heads.

Lindsay Thomas is way, way out front for mine.

.... And Boomer still has the most punchable head in a team full of punchable heads.

Lindsay Thomas is way, way out front for mine.

And Mitchell.

Norf are the most pissant, inferiority complex ridden, free kick staging, irrelevant, supporterless club in the comp. We should buy the rights to their club, then burn Arden Street to the ground.

Go dees (pompous voice)

BTW - Lumumba is just about cooked as a footballer.

He was cooked last year. It’s just sad now.

The Prince has fallen

jack watts. he cant be serious.

Norf are the most pissant, inferiority complex ridden, free kick staging, irrelevant, supporterless club in the comp. We should buy the rights to their club, then burn Arden Street to the ground.

Agree, absolute sh-t stain of a club.

Ray just absolutely ■■■■■■ the doggies over that quarter. From a neutral standpoint that was some of the worst umpiring I’ve seen, would be ropeable as a doggies fan

Razor pulled out the armchair for the Hawks that quarter