Round 4 2017 Non Essendon Games

Onya sainters!

For sure.

Yep. Fark we have been burned on ANZAC day. Completely expecting the worst.

1 Like

Hmm, I did want the tip to come in, … but wondered what would be better for us next week.

An arrogant comfortable confident filth, . or a stung &/or deflated one …?

Stefan, not Dusty. Dominates the hit-outs and is quite mobile around the ground.

That’s who I thought you meant. I’m generally against throwing the kitchen sink at 30 year olds.

I think (hope) we are far more stung by our last 2 weeks, and come out barging, and demoralise them on the back of this effort early.

Get them seriously on the back foot & doubting like the Saints did with their pressure in the 2nd & 3rd & most of the last qtrs, … then put the foot on the throat, & grind them into the MCG turf.

Sounds like a plan.

Mouth guards and tackles at this weeks training session

You forgot Wells…

I haven’t read or watched much football punditry this year, but the commentators in this Brisbane game are talking about Richmond as a chance to win the flag. Is that for real? I know the Richmond bandwagon gets up to speed fast, but ■■■■■■■ hell.

2 Likes

They haven’t beaten anyone of note. Talk to me when they beat GWS or the Crows

1 Like

I only went coz CB jnr had auskick freebies, but… 21k at the gabba. GA and ‘standard’ reserved had sold out when i arrived 20 mins b4 start, cheapest ticket was $57. WTF??

Tell you what Ticketmaster/AFL, if you want to get better crowds at the gabba, stop ripping people the ■■■■ off and making them stand in line 30 minutes for the privilege when you have a stadium not even half full. Disgusting.

2nd edit: Upside was I could get a half decent (“craft”) beer and didn’t have to line up for it.

1 Like

True however they have still won those games, last year they were losing them. Their test will come however they are doing everything right so far and that is all you can ask for in that situation.

1 Like

Friend at Etihad told me the Collingwood crowd booed Buckey after the match. They are a classy lot.

To be fair, he is crap.

3 Likes

With the exception of next week of course

1 Like

That’s what worries me.
They gave Moore the Bronx cheer as well. Apparently he was ordinary today.

Those Collingwood tts booing Moore are clueless. Boo the dckheads who thought that making a barely 20yo the centerpiece of the AFL’s most unremarkable forward line with J White as tall support was a good idea. That young man will be a star if they don’t crush his spirit first.

2 Likes

Yeah, about as classy as a lot of our supporters.

4 Likes

I am not sure if it’s just football supporters in general, but when I go to games, I fell that a lot of our supporters have a screw loose.

In saying that my worst experience was when we got smashed by close to 100 points by Collingwood a few years ago, and we had to sit next to some legitimately mentally retarded smelly, collingwood “lady”… Where the minder was, I have NFI.

2 Likes