Round 4 2017 Non Essendon Games

I reckon you’re right. There are not many places left in polite society where you can legitimately go spaz and not be judged by the community. Do that on a train and you will probably be arrested. Walk down the street shouting at people in the distance and you will also be arrested and/or assaulted by those you’re shouting at. Do it at the football and it’s high-5’ves all round. it’s a very unusual environment when you think about it.

3 Likes

This one time @ a saints game this saints fan in front had like 5 Caesar salads but only ate the croutons and bacon out of each, leaving behind the rabbit food.

it as morbidly fascinating.

3 Likes

I reckon about the 4th footy game I went to as a little tacker, there was an absolute dero standing behind us, stinking of equal parts cheap ■■■■ and actual ■■■■, and constantly singing “oh when the Saints…”. Didn’t appear to know the second line, much less the whole song. Only knew about four players on the whole field. So a pretty normal Saints fan.
Only weird bit was it was Cats-Hawks at Cardinia.

8 Likes

Lol. Only ate the croutons?

yeh then left 5 plastic tubs on the seat next to her.

one of the most bizarre things i’ve seen at the footy.

1 Like

That’s about $40 of rabbit food gone begging.

1 Like

That’s hilarious. Why would you pay good money for a caesar salad only to forgo the salad? You can purchase a box a croutons for a dollar or so.

Was she about 140kg, @barnz?

1 Like

No pets allowed into the G today or have the Dorks fans all abandoned ship?

2 Likes

Lol Hawks members section almost empty. Bandwagon well and truly ■■■■■■ :smiley:

2 Likes

Hodgey with some beautiful standing and pointing

Hawks bandwagon

8 Likes

Said this last week but watching front running ■■■■■ like Smith, Langford, Bruest, Poppy, gunstan and even Cyril get exposed is fun.

Lol nice turnover bruuuuuuuuuest

What an extremely low quality game so far. Good to see the turds stripped of their premiership glitter

This is a ■■■■ quality game.

1 Like

Hartung is a genuine dud. Glad we didn’t get him.

Gibson is even more Max Rooked than I previously thought.

Bruce is over commentating, Matthews is getting opinions from Lingy salivating over his former team mate. Just another ordinary AFL game.

At least Danger makes it look like footy.