Round 4 2017 Non Essendon Games

Great shot from 55m. Like to see a player back themselves from that far out, especially during a game where both forwardlines have stunk it up.

True

Finish Them!

Suck it Hawforn!

Saw that one

Yep, elbow in the head. Will get weeks for that.

0-Fourthorn

1 Like

Hawks really missing Vickery

2 Likes

Parsons should get points for hitting Hodge though. Must get a discount for that, surely?

that was straight out of the 80’s, haven’t seen a bell ringing raised elbow connect like that for ages.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving cocksmack though …

1 Like

That’s pathetic parsons!!! Only just clipped him.

2 Likes

Head bandage time Hodgey!

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. Looked good, . but he got up.

(Courageously of course…)

1 Like

Gibson’s a Scania

YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL HAWTHORN!

1 Like

Love all the fans booing that free for deliberate. Hate to tell them the rule but it is that you can only rush it through if it is within 9 metres of the goals, he was over 10 metres away so that is deliberate every day of the week Hawks fans.

Parsons on hodge was like dipper on Walsh in the 84 gf. haven’t seen one of those for a while.

Going to keep telling my brother this is the genius’ fault. He doesn’t want to hear it so I’ll keep asking him how the genius will genius his way outta this. Told him last year they should have traded out mid range players that looked like champions. They would have got their cap space and been left with some sort of medium term trade position. Although they look headed for a high draft pick this year. Probably won’t help them though given their list profile.

So no one else thinks this is maybe all about getting the Dawks pick 19?

It won’t help them because their first round pick is St Kilda’s. They traded it away.

Can i just tell the media that Hodge isn’t courageous, the definition of courageous is Roughead. Hodge is just punchable.

1 Like