Round 4 2017 Non Essendon Games

I’ve only been watching 10 minutes.

Sydney got back to 6 points and have hardly had it forward while West Coast have gone out to 26 points. Lots of turnovers from Sydney.

The bad news is that Mitchell’s feared broken leg did not come to pass.

Now 32 points with two and a half to go.

The result was about right. Sydney competed well, particularly in the middle but didn’t seem settled going forward. Shame about FRANKLIN!. Credit to him for playing the game out but he wasn’t moving freely after that collision in the 1st term. E Yeo played a cracking game and finally looks to have his act together. J McGovern sure can mark but needs to work on his kicking. H Grundy is a star. Sam REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID looked dangerous at both ends of the ground and even in the middle. What a steal landing Alir at pick #44. J Giles won the ruck contests, shading C Sinclair and N Vardy. Would have been useful had he still been in the red n black. Sydney miss Mitchell. Really miss Mitchell. Florent isn’t bad. They will win a few games somewhere along the way but not enough to make the finals.

What’s this ‘they’ business?

7 Likes

Explains Jaegar’s handball fest. Knees must be borked.

I actually reckon he’s as soft as Zaha if not softer, he just keeps running a lot longer and has a lot more consistency.

1 Like

My goodness yes, Swans are second on my hate list and see them 0-4, with my number one hated Hawks 0-3. Tremendous.

1 Like

This so much.
Classy when he has it but absolute front running seagull. As soft as they come

This Sydney side is the best 0-4 side I’ve seen.

At Ethiad.
Thomas typically ducks under his banner.

5 Likes

Tiffany Cherry boundary rider today at the Gee. Does Jackie know?

Fairly appropriate these two playing on a charity day

8 Likes

On tv there’s lots of spare seats

Dive now Lindsay you flog

Lindsay Thomas off with a shoulder injury. Straight down into the rooms. Skills are pretty low. Chumps also poor, but no surprise there.

1 Like

Thomas ok to return.

Tell you what the umpires aren’t letting the Dogs get away with their throws.

Well not all of them anyway.

Looks around 40-ish here.

And aren’t the commentators telling us about it

Over and over and over and over again.

1 Like

both sides are shocking with their skills today

1 Like