Round 4 2017 Non Essendon Games

The Hawks drop off quite amazing

Lewis I think has been covered by Tom Mitchell but the loss of Brad Hill and Sam Mitchell has really cost them.

2 Likes

Can’t get pick 19, their 2nd rounder is off to Gold Coast.

The hawks’ highest pick this year will be the giants’ 2nd rounder.

1 Like

I don’t think Mitchell covers Lewis, he covers Mitchell. Lewis was far more important to them and his loss has been big.

God I hope they finish last and their “supporters” still think they’ll get pick 1. LMFA0!!

they have nfi what to do without umpires helping them.

could we play them 22 times?

■■■!! That free awarded by Chamberlain was a dead-set joke!!

Hawks coping a thrashing now. Isn’t it good!!
Their fans are booing. Most of them won’t be back next week, or for the rest of the year.
Another smack on hodgey’s jaw would cap it off

1 Like

Come on geelong, ■■■■ em right up.

This is brilliant

Hawthorn’s drop-off has been astonishing!

The good thing about dangers horrid kicking is no one can mark his 50m bombs inside 50. can’t intercept what no one can mark.

1 Like

Yeah, as soon as I hit ‘post’ I remembered this to be the case. I’m having such a ■■■■■■■ ‘i told you so’ moment.

It was and I just love it. Nice to see their fans having to cop what everyone else had to endure against them for nearly 5 years.

Don’t agree.

Lewis was more the in and under type which Titchell is.

Sam Mitchell’s kicking was an absolute weapon and he would be the one to take the attacking kicks through middle of ground. Often setting his team mates into space

And Brad Hill was clearly their line breaker/overlap runner who also was a very good kick.

2 Likes

What’;s better? Hawthorn getting beaten every week or knowing that Hawthorn won’t get any use from finishing down the bottom?

Por qué no podemos tener ambas cosas?

How good would it be if Hawthorn won the spoon and have traded out their first and second round picks?!?!

1 Like

FAP FAP FAP

1 Like

Geelong have improved since Taylor went back to defence. They look better with Taylor in the backline. He moves naturally down there.

This is marvellous

So I think it’s safe to ask without risking mozzing it 
 do you still get a free Whopper if you tip nine through that tipping site?