Round 4 2017 Non Essendon Games

Invitation only

Clarkson was heading to Surfers a couple of weeks ago.

Because they played the Suns there or thatsthejoke.gif

Just a bit of chat around town. A few of the remaining senior blokes not too happy he gave their mates a flick and a bit of disconnect there.
He doesn’t have the stomach for a 5 year rebuild either so a decent offer from the Pies could lure him over

l have heard no rumors. Mine was a request.

1 Like

5 Likes

Courageous dieting

3 Likes

No…Eade was going and Clarkson heading up there.

Probably came from the ar*sehole pundits like Barrett or Ralph.

That’s how long he would have at the Pies also so that makes no sense?

Courageous horrid pronunciation of lasagne.

2 Likes

Don’t agree.

Pies have been doing nothing but rebuilding under Bucks… since he came in were at the peak of a successful team and been sliding since.

Recruit an experienced kpf to help Moore and should be on the up now, this is a situation that happens often. Inexperienced coach goes through the rebuild, pushed out for experienced coach to take them to next level.

1 Like

Smart idea would be a Paul Roos proposition. Take a massive pay check from the Pies promising to ‘develop’ the list for two years and pave the way for a new coach. All the money and none of the expectation.

4 Likes

Collingwood’s list isn’t bad, bucks is just so ■■■■ they’re about 3-4 places below where they should be.

What the F!

Fknell

You know, I sometimes think that if the world was detonated by a ginormous explosion, more good would be done than bad…

Pies are better than they are showing. A decent coach would have them up around the 8. Get a couple of decent forwards and they are not as far of as people think

Is that train riding N a z i wearing a Pt Adelaide away guernsey?

Home and away. He must’ve been spotted on separate days.