Round 4 Non Essington games - 2 METER PETER watch - Still no sighting

Oh no, … Buddy HURT!!

Don’t tell @Diggers

Oh, :thinking:. shitt …

Oh look the moron showed up, what a surprise…

1 Like

Agreed…Crawf and Hirdy were talking about it, both saying how 5 plus years ago it was a bad look, but these days it’s expected when setting up zones and at stoppages.

Doesn’t look too bad, still tackling and going for marks.

just as i’m not surprised about you being a bitter old ■■■■ yet again, when you could easily just close your mouth and do what you can here to.

never miss a chance to snipe do you.

Well can’t let the pessimists have free reign moron. Want to have a sook? Go the Worsfold thread.

1 Like

funny, he could have talked about non essendon stuff without taking yet another chance to snipe someone he doesn’t like, becasue of his perceived view of said poster.

you could, but superior christian ice t always has to get up on his pedastal and look down on people doesn’t he.
start calling you lewis, he also never misses a chance to snipe people.

I did and they wouldn’t shut up, just like you won’t. That’s alright I have got all night to keep going back and forth with you moron. Let’s see who gives up first before the mods delete all the comments.

How about you both take it elsewhere.

4 Likes

sydney look like they’ve settled a bit under the dogs freo esq defensive tactics.

Oh look, now the moron brings religion into it.

How about you? I asked people earlier to do that and they wouldn’t so would should I now?

This bulldogs swans game’s all right hey?

1 Like

Sniping at each other doesn’t add much to the discussion.

1 Like

Assist to FRANKLIN!!!

U wot mate

2 Likes

Looks like we ran the dogs into some form.

Or alternatively the Bulldogs have the best midfield back and are playing accordingly?

See that’s better than pessimistic Essendon crap.

1 Like