Round 4 Non Essington games - 2 METER PETER watch - Still no sighting

He’s dreaming. At one stage AFTER those sanctions they had something like 6 number 1 picks on their list.

1 Like

They got kicked out of the 1st and 2nd round of the draft for 2 years 16 years ago. We had that done to us 5 years ago and we haven’t won three wooden spoons in that time period.

1 Like

Add Nth Melbourne to the ever growing list of teams that will comfortably roll us.

4 Likes

I’m watching WC v Suns. Suns are as bad as FC.

you can see it now… fark carlton are 0-7 heading into our game.

what a loss that’ll be.

4 Likes

Honneymoon period over for GC

Well if we lose tommorow we wont be front page news that will got to Carlton and Brisbane.

We are going to see this game and already I am dreading it if they frickin win

Stewy Dew’s guts are phenomenally impressive.

1 Like

Remember when north pumped the crows in Hobart early last year? Fingers crossed they finish off this season the same way.

IMG_2445

1 Like

They’ve got an even younger list this year too. I think they will get tired in the second half.

Daw… million dollar body, negative five cent brain.

Every time the commentators say “Vickers-Willis” I keep hearing “Biggus-Dickus” from Monty Python. Probably should get my hearing checked.

3 Likes

Daw is literally the most retarded on field player I have ever seen…casually gives away 50’s for just running over the mark and refusing to run back to his mark, and then in deep back tries to fend off a player and just decides to stroll away half pace like he’s late for dinner and gets crushed and run down. He’s a buffoon, you can’t improve brain capacity, and his is low.

I’m watching the suns game, and read that as Dew. Was very confused by your athletic standards.

1 Like

Carlton saving thier best for us

By the way, anyone catch Beveridge’s press conference?! Started off by giving his condolences to Gary Rohan. He seems like a classy guy.

2 Likes

North have a better % than us :cold_sweat:

When he wants to be.

1 Like