Round 4 Non Essington games - 2 METER PETER watch - Still no sighting

Also a 12 day break…

Why the ■■■■ dies Collingwood get 2 extra days on us?

I will never understand why apparently players need to be instructed how to play wet weather football, like it doesn’t get mentioned every wet game for the last 100 years. Like they don’t play in wet weather at any other level.

Why am I getting gambling ads before 8.30p?

Its 8.30 somewhere

Also I think it’s FTA only.

I’m watching 7mate in Qld

Siren to siren? Idk just throwing out reasons

Hird was a freak on the field!! I’d bet the likes of Mason Cox will struggle.

You’re a POINTSBET plant and everyone knows it

Also, put any word or letter either side of the word BET and congratulations you’re a legitimate betting company.

2 Likes

Shut up Liz

The Life

3 Likes

The names ‘Brodie’ and ‘Grundy’ sound awful together.

Parents really should have gone with Geoff or Malcolm.

4 mins into the match “magpies are really ontop here”
BT did the same thing regarding Melbourne in thar that game we won by about 50 goals

Ok this doesn’t work as soon as you go to chrome it pauses the footy. Garbage app

Who’s the pelican who just turned that over

Another fkn Anzac Day loss coming up. Get ready ppl. THey’ve put enough pressure on in the first 10 mintues that will equate to 6-8 goals against us.

6 Likes

Instead you get this garbage.

Only came down like that for about 5 minutes. Has been mainly light drizzle since about 3pm

Adelaide have consulted “the Essington guide to playing in the wet”

Collingwood are a decent team on the road, seem to perform well away from home. Pushed GWS all the way last year & beat the swans in Sydney, Dockers in Perth and GC & Brisbane in QLD. They’re applying plenty of pressure tonight in the early stages, proof that it’s a mental game and evidence of our own mental fragility.

2 Likes