Round 4 Non Essington games - 2 METER PETER watch - Still no sighting

So brisbane and carlton combined scored less than every single other team so far this round. That’s some ■■■■, ■■■■ football.

1 Like

So Jake Waterman of the Eagles just had a few puffs of a ventilator given to him on the field by the runner after he kicked a goal. Seems abit suss, at least you’d think he’d have to go to the bench and see the doctor

1 Like

Have traveled each week for first 3 weeks, eury 2 consecutive trips to Perth. They’re tired

Another SH*T game to end a ■■■■ round so far.

Glad we are not playing Carlton next week because you just know those ■■■■ will play thier GF after tonights performance

i get more joy reading talking carlton after a carlton loss, than i do reading blitz after an essendon win

1 Like

Gee the Giants and Suns sides joining the comp has really thinned out the talent pool. There is some extremely ordinary players running around at the moment. Lions and Suns could merge and you still wouldn’t get a decent 22.

HOWEVER, you would get 22 players that would comfortably beat Essendon.

1 Like

Bringing in 2 new sides and letting them pillage the best kids in the country for a few years was the worst decsison the AFL has done.

Giants and Suns should have been locked out of the first round of the draft after thier intinal intake of kids.

#EqualisationWorx

:roll_eyes: ok then.

Jealous much? Like you wouldn’t be doing the same. This place never ceases to amaze me.

No I wouldn’t.

If this was Essendon I would be too much in awe of how good the team is then losing the plot about Brisbane kicking thier only goal has nothing to do with being jealous.

The bloke was almost sacked.

Newcastle Jets (A League): 8
■■■■ carlton and Brisbane combined: 6

2 Likes

Big Jack’s Legacy lives on.
Get Big Jack back.

Meanwhile the Blooos continue to stink up the entire league. Hard to remember a more pathetic effort from any team, effort, so l won’t try. Cripps and C Curnow all but invisible all day.

■■■■, did you not see us last week?

what’s truly funny is numpties complaining about it. It’s something all his teammates would value, and a big part of why he’s seen as a coach in waiting.

Hird and Crawford were praising him for it during the week.

14 Likes