Round 4 v Casey @ Windy Hill - 12:00 Sunday 1st May

I wish the club would pull out their digits and update their current 2016 VFL profiles.

I wish the club would pull out their digits and update their current 2016 VFL profiles.

Sorry, I better pull my digit out as I see they have updated the 2016 VFL player profiles but they haven’t changed the front page still 2015.

And the descriptions have a few bits of useful Info in them: e.g. Big Ranga #78 Matthew Darby is currently injured.

Langford listed as a forward and 197cm, 3 up on last year.

They’re also confused over whether it’s Laguna, Laguda, or Lagunda. I’ll follow the lead of Blummers32 and others and assume it’s Laguna. There are a lot of typos on that page.

Hi DJR, In the Inside Football 2015 Draft Guide they’ve got LAGUDA but who knows with that mob.

I’ve noticed Jydon Neagle is off the list.

And the descriptions have a few bits of useful Info in them: e.g. Big Ranga #78 Matthew Darby is currently injured.

They’re also confused over whether it’s Laguna, Laguda, or Lagunda. I’ll follow the lead of Blummers32 and others and assume it’s Laguna. There are a lot of typos on that page.

It’s definitely Laguda.

I've noticed Jydon Neagle is off the list.

Yeah, he gave EFC VFL the flick back in preseason and went back to Ovens Murray, where he’s doing well so far. Apparently the fittest he’s ever been. I’ve heard he’s still on the AFL radar, but think it’s a radar belonging to another club.

It’s definitely Laguda.

Yeah, he gave EFC VFL the flick back in preseason and went back to Ovens Murray, where he’s doing well so far. Apparently the fittest he’s ever been. I’ve heard he’s still on the AFL radar, but think it’s a radar belonging to another club.

Thanks Humble for that info. Can we still list him under the father/son if the club still wants him at the end of year?

It’s Laguda. His grandparents are from Moonee Ponds but his old man is out East Keilor way somewhere.
Don’t know any Laguna or Lagunda.

It's Laguda. His grandparents are from Moonee Ponds but his old man is out East Keilor way somewhere. Don't know any Laguna or Lagunda.
Go correct your old post, then, ya scallywag!
It's Laguda. His grandparents are from Moonee Ponds but his old man is out East Keilor way somewhere. Don't know any Laguna or Lagunda.
Go correct your old post, then, ya scallywag!

Had a look…
Must gave been an iPhone correction error…

Definitely Laguda.

It’s definitely Laguda.

Thanks Humble for that info. Can we still list him under the father/son if the club still wants him at the end of year?

If he agrees to it.

It’s definitely Laguda.

Word on the street is he’s still not fully fit. Raiders are playing him forward until he is. He kicked 9 last weekend. Not sure how he went today…

Reminder: there is competition today.

I arrive and KarmaBomber already taking photos of Worsfold, Madden and Cousins.

FatArse is playing today!

■■■■■■ freezing out here.

I volunteer for the chip report. Djr, you can do the rest

Will Ambrose play at all today, given he is named as afl emergency ?

Redman playing here. Haven’t spotted Ambrose or McKenna yet.

Paul Roos here for his reserves.

Will Ambrose play at all today, given he is named as afl emergency ?

He’s here warming up.