Round 4 - Vs Adelaide - Something to look forward to

Ive got about as much excitement for this game as every game last year with the top ups, and thats zero excitement.

Honestly just cant envisage any result from this game except an loss, and probably an ugly one at that.

Unless a congenital heart defect affects half the crows list pre game.

5 Likes

Beautiful Simpsons reference

After last week’s game it’s very hard to try and predict what they will do today. Most likely will put in a good show. I am rooting for them to have a real crack at winning this against the odds and making up for last week. I think they are good enough and exciting enough to cause an upset but everything will have to go our way including FarkUmpires decisions.
Go Bombers!

If we go in at last weeks level of essington mode. Eddie kicks 10 and a 100pt loss. At our best we could give them a fright but they’re too good.

Flag favorite for mine

Not sure there will be much to look forward to tonight. Expecting us to get smashed.

No late changes

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Adelaide: Jake Kelly, David Mackay, Curtly Hampton, Troy Menzel
Essendon: Brent Stanton, Josh Green, Kyle Langford, James Kelly

We’ll probably win unless we play worse, in that case we may lose - unless they play worser.

1 Like

Bombers by 5 points. Daniher BOG.

That’s the worsest bit of writing (and predilection) I have seen on BB thus far.

I reckon we’ll go ok

1 Like

Hard slog against Brisbane on a wet track. Then an energy sapping slog last week. Think we will be a bit sluggish tonight.

Think we will get flogged in the midfield, losing clearances and i50s. Our backline players will battle manfully but will get overrun eventually.

Adelaide 22.12.144
Ess 10.10.66

We beat Hawks by 4 goals
Crows beat Hawks by 4 goals

I dont expect to win but don’t think it will be a belting. Hope we just take it up to them all game.

When does the ‘eventually’ start if it’s a 78 point flogging?

1 Like

When we broke our hoodoo

great memories

5 Likes

If we convert our opportunities in front goal then we are a chance, either way I’m looking forward to us playing some quick and exciting footy.

1 Like

Excellent use of discourse blitz to direct us to where we should go.

They are the lowest rated players Adelaide has. The play mostly out wide. Focussing on the opponents good players is looking at threats. Checking the opponents weaknesses and exploiting the m is classic swot

Pretty early apparently

1 Like