Round 4

I predict Richmond will be slaughtered.

Who are they playing?

Eagles in Perth

In Perth? Bugger me.

I predict Richmond will be slaughtered.

Let’s hope so Ice :slight_smile:

Tigers by 17 points. As Peeto said, if you can match/Breakeven eagles in the middle then you’ll win

Weagles by 9 over Ninthmond

Love the old Eagles jumper

Tigers would need to start soon if some you want them to win.

Priddis out. Tigers have won their last few in Perth. Might be closer than most think.

I’m tipping the Tigers unfortunately.

Very unfortunate it seems!

Tigers would need to start soon if some you want them to win.

We don’t want them to win, couple of us just think that they will win (or did so at the start of the match)

Cotchin has overtaken Murphy for worst captain in the comp.

Lol richmond

Fkn Weagles cant miss!!

Tigers look worse than us.

Way to ruin my free Friday night!

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/vfl/vfl-radio

The fact that Shaun Hampson is on Bitchmond’s list, let alone getting a game, speaks volumes.

Never cease to be amazed by Subiaco umpiring.

Fkn Weagles cant miss!!

They are 10 goals 11 points. I guess that’s accurate compared to us?

geez richmond are woeful, gonna say more in there thread, but ■■■■ if this continues I don’t think hardwick will see out the year (I was of the belief when it was announced about his resigning that it was a mere stunt to try and take the heat off of him this season, being uncontracted for next).

AS woeful as richmond is, geez WC are just flat track bullies. Maul anyone playing in the west, barely give a whimper when they play at the MCG.

and I still laugh seeing Jetta run around in WC colours. I’m taking a stand against racism when sticking up for his mate goodes. 6 months later goes to the club that BOO’ED him the most and loudest.

Was hoping for a close game that might have peaked a lil interest in watching, but who the ■■■■ wants to watch that ■■■■ putrid performance being displayed.