Round 4

Tigers look worse than us.

Way to ruin my free Friday night!

Fkn Weagles cant miss!!

They are 10 goals 11 points. I guess that’s accurate compared to us?

Lol … flicking between NRL AFL & VFL … hadn’t seen them miss til that last one …

This is a serious question: Is it possible for a person to be reported for striking and the “hitee” also be reported for staging? I hope so.

Has Cotchin hit a target yet?

Is Cotchin out there?

Richmond are ****ing ****. Watching the soccer instead

Watched 5min of a richmond for the first time this year. I cant believe hampson and taylor hunt are still on their list, they are going nowhere.

In that 5min i also saw captain hack cotchin turn the ball over twice which cost them 2 goals

I get great pleasure watching richmond be richmond

What an insipid performance. These ■■■■■■ have zero heart.

Mis Threaded

This is a serious question: Is it possible for a person to be reported for striking and the "hitee" also be reported for staging? I hope so.
If he fell to the ground I'd say yes, but it's a natural reaction to throw your head back after copping one on the chin

Edit: haha, he did fall to the ground!

I predict Richmond will be slaughtered.

Good call

I know someone who is happy about tonight - Matt Dea. Imagine playing in that crapola of a backline.

The fact that Shaun Hampson is on Bitchmond's list, let alone getting a game, speaks volumes.

Gives me hope I might still get a crack.

Only if you’re ruckman tall ^

Has Cotchin hit a target yet?

Is Cotchin out there?

I’ve seen 2 WC games on tv this year and haven’t noticed Lewis Jetta once

Took a stab at Cotchin constantly hand balling and putting team mates under pressure on Twitter.

Favourited by Matt Suckling.

Quality endorsement when your peers randomly like tweets bagging you lol

Is the ink dry on Hardwicks extension yet

AS woeful as richmond is, geez WC are just flat track bullies. Maul anyone playing in the west, barely give a whimper when they play at the MCG.

Their zone relies on stacking players down the length of the ground, rather than across it. Comes unstuck a bit on grounds with deeper pockets where a switch covers more ground

Don't want to look at the draw .. we don't play these fkers over there this year do we??
We do actually.

Rd.15 {gulp}

Don’t want to look at the draw … we don’t play these fkers over there this year do we??

Playing Chaplin as a forward…LOL

He’s got no fkn idea !

Don't want to look at the draw .. we don't play these fkers over there this year do we??
We do actually.

Rd.15 {gulp}

■■■■ …

Rest in Pepperonis Hardwick, this is a coach killing loss