Round 5 2017 Non Essington Games

Oh Jaysus! That last goal.

Tidying 4/5ths of his desk.

3 Likes

Not wrong.

Big news week…

I’ve switched to the a league, am i missing much?

That is actually quite amazing.

1 Like

We’re really shaping up to be to carlton what melbourne were to us last year.

Perhaps Carlflog have them 2.

As fun as it is watching Carlton and Hawthorn (and Brisbane) stink up the competition on a weekly basis, it does have obvious negative implications for our form line.

When Levi Casboult has all 3 of your goals, you know your stuffed.

Looks like a i gave fark carlton a bit too much credit with the margin in my tipping. Thought it was a bit OTT to go 72+.

While it makes out loss look much worse, this train wreck is fun though.

Thoughts.

1. Unbelievably great to see Carlton completely ■■■■■■ over. They are a totally ■■■■ team.

2. They beat us.

Look we had a poorly adjudicated game. I haven’t seen a bad decision made tonight.
Imagine how much we would have won by if the umps adjudicate our games properly.

Wish we had those umps for our games…oh well then.

classy port flog in the background there… I would love for a player to walk up to an opposition fan that does some rubbish like that and flip them the bird after slotting a goal.

1 Like

Port really know how to put teams away when they are top. Absolutely belted Freo and happening again here.

Haven’t read thread, dunno if it’s been said, but damn you Judas. We could really do with him.

Edit. D a m n is banned?

1 Like

I seriously hate Port Adelaide - perhaps only a percent less than I hate Carlton. ■■■■ Port Adelaide and their stupid ■■■■■■■ buzzcutt dickheads.

Man we are a ■■■■ football side still cant believe we lost to this rabble,

1 Like